The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affordable cloaker and tracker

Adonno

Hello, can you help me think of a good affordable tracker for my campaigns like voluum? Voluum is very expensive for me and also a good cloaking service will be good to

Thanks for the help

Hello Adonno!

I believe you might be a great fit for ThriveTracker. In addition to being able to set you up with a custom plan for your needs, I think we've got you covered:

- Built-in redirection rules (read: page cloaker) and built-in bot filter, no third parties necessary!
- 30-day free trial to get you up and running at no cost
- 30-day educational series for increased platform know-how
- Simple campaign setup w/70 traffic sources predefined for you already
- Infinite scalability for less $$$ than the rest when you really hit it big

I'd love to chat more about it with you. PM me here or find me on Skype!

Cheers to you!

You can Start with Bemob!
It's free for the first 100.000 events, but even if you'll pay it starts with 25$/ month

If you will work with small campaigns you won't need to go for the paid version
Also AdsBridge, starts with 89 dollars, and you have 14 days as trial.

I really recommend Bemob, I have many Affiliates under me using it and it's easy, stylish and simple to understand and quite similar to Voluum.

AdRoots is a pretty affordable and new tool I'd recommend checking out, created by a long time super affiliate. Thrive is great, and also take a peep at AdsBridge. As for cloaking, what traffic source are you looking to cloak?

AdRoots is a pretty affordable and new tool I'd recommend checking out, created by a long time super affiliate. Thrive is great, and also take a peep at AdsBridge. As for cloaking, what traffic source are you looking to cloak?
I'm going to use Propeller ads and other popups/redirect traffic sources.

Also thank you for all the suggestions I'll try to look at yo ur suggestions. I was choosing between adsbridge and bemob

Hello mate, i'll advice you to stay with Voluum, cause it's really effective as a tool, so for me, if you can gather the money, you should stay with them. If you are really about to check out another one, you could try to check Bemob, or Adsbridge, hope those one could provide you better terms.

Hi Adonno! I would recommend you AdsBridge tracker.
Concerning the cloaker, I'm afraid I'm not really into this theme, but I set up cloaking with AdsBridge if I need it. Hope this will be useful.

RedTrack has an affordable price (which is significant for beginners), free trial and free demo. RedTrack Support can step-by-step show you how everything works inside the Tracker.

It really makes the difference because in some cases you need to be a tech-savvy to be good at Affiliate Marketing. But if you're just starting, you will need help with Tracking.

Sign up for Free 14 Days Trial (Redtrack.io | prod) and write to support@redtrack.io to have an onboarding session with RedTrack Support.

Last edited:
banners
Back