The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affilliate link with Short url

trentz

affiliate
The network I'm trying to promote is providing virtual assistant services and if I can provide them clients I can get around $75 from it. The problem with this is that I don't have a site thats appropriate for this network so I'm gonna be just trying to spread my links in forums, do you think it will work?

Probably not, you'll need a better way to get clients, since most people don't like clicking on links that are displayed on forums.

You certainly need a better methods. Nowadays 90% of the forums don't allow affiliate links anymore due to the amount of spam.

Even if they did, I highly doubt you can make a sale by just posting the link on the forums. You need to drive highly targeted traffic to your link. If you don't target an audience who's really likely to have interest in what you're selling, even posting your link in a thousand different forums won't help.

My advice would be making a keyword research and creating YouTube videos in order to promote your product. Creativity is the key to everything in internet marketing, and combined with YouTube, you can make a massive amount of sales.

Good luck!

MI
Back