The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Affilina

Picalot

affiliate
about 3 or 4 years ago I was a licensed massage therapist happily massaging girls butts all day when I cam across making money online’ after purchasing a MacBook Pro, was so overwhelming excited that I gave up my massages career trusting the online game was easy, well nope hear I am a allmost 30 yr old welder trying to get a peace of my young dream’ witch much more expensive I do make some good money on ebay, trying Amazon fba but will continue that later, I’m guessing this is a lot like the warrior forum the site that fuck my life up, lol jk, anyways hope to share info and learn new info from here.

hi dude. In "Originals", a great book that I would recommend to ANYBODY, Adam Grant explains that it's better if you don't give up your regular job/income source for your own business, or at least not until it's up and running. The explanation, backed up by several studies done by professionals, is that you can focus without pressure on your own business when you have a backup in place.

Hi, @Picalot and welcome to AffiliateFix! :)

I’m guessing this is a lot like the warrior forum the site that fuck my life up

Absolutely not! You'll find this a very friendly and helpful site. We are all here to learn and teach without reservation. In fact, we consider ourselves a family of sorts. Take a peek around the forums, you'll see. :)

Can't really tell if you are already well-versed in the basics, so I'll tell you what I always suggest to newbies as a starting point. Start with these:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

banners
Back