The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

affiliAxe

Doesn anyone of you works with this affiliate network?

It seems to have the highest payout ever

There are mixed reviews and reports on them in the forums here.

A rep joined last year in August, but did not submit his company for vendor approval. He's been here almost a year and made only three posts, so I am not convinced he's very interested in our community or our membership.

I have started working with Affiliaxe and some of the offers convert well.:)
There is a payment invoice generated in my account dashboard for approved conversions and I now have to wait 30 days to get paid.
I will report back if I have a good or bad experience but so far I'm very happy with Affiliaxe.

Update:
Now 33 days since the payment invoice was generated in my account and no payment. Furthermore they say they will pay bi-monthly and even though I had generated over the required threshold of $100 another invoice did not appear in my dashboard.
I sent an email today asking if they missed my payment. Somewhat worried that I will not see my hard earned cash!
All my campaigns were run in compliance with offer terms so we will see what happens next.
Keep you posted:(

Update:
Now 33 days since the payment invoice was generated in my account and no payment. Furthermore they say they will pay bi-monthly and even though I had generated over the required threshold of $100 another invoice did not appear in my dashboard.
I sent an email today asking if they missed my payment. Somewhat worried that I will not see my hard earned cash!
All my campaigns were run in compliance with offer terms so we will see what happens next.
Keep you posted:(

I can understand why this would make you nervous. Have you stopped campaigns until you see whether or not you're going to get paid?

Thanks for the reply Azgold, yes I have stopped all traffic. What really makes me nervous is the search I did online, there are a few bad reports about them tbh. Hopefully they will respond to my email and pay out.
If the Affiliaxe rep is still active on this Forum it would be nice if they could help resolve this.

Thanks for the reply Azgold, yes I have stopped all traffic. What really makes me nervous is the search I did online, there are a few bad reports about them tbh. Hopefully they will respond to my email and pay out.
If the Affiliaxe rep is still active on this Forum it would be nice if they could help resolve this.

Good! Hope they don't owe you a lot....just in case. :(

Did you try calling them? +(972) 3 5463113

That is a very good idea, if I do not get a response from them in the next few days I will call them and ask why I have not been paid. Never had a problem getting paid by any of the big networks, lesson learned I guess.

Never had a problem getting paid by any of the big networks, lesson learned I guess.

Yeah, that's why we usually recommend sticking with reputable ones that have proven honest and reliable. They're the ones that are around for the long run.

Not to say that all newer ones are bad, everybody has to start somewhere. But it pays to be cautious and do some good checking/research before using them.

And if you do decide to give a new/young network a try, just do a trial run up to the minimum payout then wait to see if you get paid before proceeding. Just my opinion here.

I dont work with them but i thing they are a good company because i made some searches on offervault and i see many good offers in this network and many of them .In one day i will aply also to it

Just got a message fron my AM they are looking into why I have not been paid. See what happens next!

upload_2017-8-20_14-15-29.gif

Let us know what happens. :)

Yahay ... some good news :)
Got paid the outstanding invoice but no explanation as to why no invoice generated on 16th for subsequent conversions made ( I was over the $100 threshhold ).
Maybe they are delaying payment to make sure they get paid first? Jury is still out :D

Apart from that, what a friendly Forum and nice to be part of it.

no explanation as to why no invoice generated on 16th

I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

Maybe they are delaying payment to make sure they get paid first?

If so, it would have been nice if they'd just said that, save you all the worry.

Apart from that, what a friendly Forum and nice to be part of it.

You're part of the family now. :)
200w.gif

Each heart is one of our members, we love them all! :)

To bring this topic to a conclusion I did not receive another payment and when I emailed to ask why I got this response:
"Hope you're having a nice day.
I've noticed that you had conversions with 3 different currencies (US Dollar , Euro , British Pound),
We generate an invoice once you have a minimum of 100 Dollars or 100 Euros or 100 Pounds.
For each currency there is a different invoice."

That's a policy I have not heard of before!
My honest opinion, this network does have good offers that convert and a nice interface with tools to help you find winning campaigns. However, if you want prompt payments they are not for you.
As I said in my previous post lesson learned;)

Sorry you didn't get your money, @jims45 . Is that policy in their TOS, anything like that? Maybe it's in the fine print. Orrrrr, not listed anywhere.

Regardless, something good has come out of this if you learned something valuable. You'll never have that kind of worry with the reputable networks like PeerFly. :)

MI
Back