The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Dan Filipov

affiliate
Hello everyone, my name is Dan and I recently launched my online shop in the fashion niche, and I'm looking for new affiliates to work with. I would love to give you guys 30% per sale who are interested please let a comment below and I will give you more information.

And I will provide you more information.

Thank you all in advance!

Hello everyone, my name is Dan and I recently launched my online shop in the fashion niche, and I'm looking for new affiliates to work with. I would love to give you guys 30% per sale who are interested please let a comment below and I will give you more information.

And I will provide you more information.

Thank you all in advance!

Hiya, Dan! Welcome to AffiliateFix. :)

We love having new networks and businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional. So please follow the instructions given to you above by @tyoussef.

The listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to almost 80,000 members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums, Dan!

MI
Back