The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate

fheath

affiliate
I ran across a site which is a drop shipping company. Can I list items on my site as a affiliate or would I just be selling those products?

Can I list items on my site as a affiliate or would I just be selling those products?

You can sell the products, have the company drop ship to your customer and, if they have an affiliate program, you can promote that company and receive a commission for the people you have sign up with them.

If you decide to dropship with this company, research the company to make sure that it is legit. Check the BBB. See if they are listed and if they are see what complaints they had and how they were resolved.
See if you can find other people that also use that company. Don't just believe the testimonials on the site. Don't believe the prices you see that you can get for the products that most of them show on the pages.

If you are going to do ebay with this dropshipper, do a search for some of their products and see how (and if) they are selling and at what price.

Jumar

Well if you do dropshipping I think it's a little more involved. You have to set up your own shopping cart and take the order and deal with customer issues when the product didn't ship on time or whatever. I think there's even more than that to it, I'm not into drop shipping so not sure what all is involved. But I'm sure it's much easier to just start as an affiliate and not have to worry about all the other headaches.

banners
Back