The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate program

hazzite

I am doing affiliate marketing for 2 years now, and I have not gotten a sale since then, where I am going wrong or what I am doing wrong? I need some help.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
IDK??? What did you try to do?

=============================================

Question threads here pls:
Links to sub-forums that can guide you:

I am doing affiliate marketing for 2 years now, and I have not gotten a sale since then, where I am going wrong or what I am doing wrong? I need some help.
Sounds like a reset needed.

So, check out the links that Graybeard posted above for you then prepare your plan and budget then get back to work. If you start your own online journey, our experienced members will help as you go through a campaign. That way, you can catch things that aren't performing the way you want in real time and do a course correction. ;)

Well definitively you choose the wrong method ,2 years its too much .I am agree that you shouldnt change methods very often but if it pass 6 months and you dont see any results then its a good idea to rethink your strategy
Go to youtube and search for affiliate marketars and try to aply some of their methods and i am pretty sure you will find a winning one .Be sure to combine your time by combining 80/20 percent so this means you work 80 percent and you learn 20 percent

I am doing affiliate marketing for 2 years now, and I have not gotten a sale since then, where I am going wrong or what I am doing wrong? I need some help. webcam affiliate program offer an enticing avenue for passive income generation. By promoting webcam-related products and services, affiliates can capitalize on the growing demand for online communication and entertainment. However, success in this field requires strategic marketing, ethical promotion, and staying abreast of industry trends. With dedication and innovation, webcam affiliate programs present a promising opportunity to earn revenue while contributing to the digital landscape.

Maybe, you have been putting in a lot of effort in your affiliate marketing career and the results have not been the ones you hoped for. The multi-step assessment of different factors of your approach is necessary. First of all, evaluate your chosen niche—is it overcrowded and competitive or not demanded? Assess your marketing tools—do you reach your prospects effectively? It may be that your content requires more refinement or your promotional tactics just need some fine tuning. Furthermore, make sure that you are working with the correct and relevant affiliate programs. Recall that oftentimes success in affiliate marketing entails continuous learning, fitting, and patience. Find a mentor among influential marketers, evaluate the steps you are taking, and persist with the one that works.

Last edited:
Maybe, you have been putting in a lot of effort in your affiliate marketing career and the results have not been the ones you hoped for. The multi-step assessment of different factors of your approach is necessary. First of all, evaluate your chosen niche—is it overcrowded and competitive or not demanded? Assess your marketing tools—do you reach your prospects effectively? It may be that your content requires more refinement or your promotional tactics just need some fine tuning. Furthermore, make sure that you are working with the correct and relevant affiliate programs. Recall that oftentimes success in affiliate marketing entails continuous learning, fitting, and patience. Find a mentor among influential marketers, evaluate the steps you are taking, and persist with the one that works.

This looks and feels like AI crap. WORTHLESS!

Well definitively you choose the wrong method ,2 years its too much .I am agree that you shouldnt change methods very often but if it pass 6 months and you dont see any results then its a good idea to rethink your strategy
Go to youtube and search for affiliate marketars and try to aply some of their methods and i am pretty sure you will find a winning one .Be sure to combine your time by combining 80/20 percent so this means you work 80 percent and you learn 20 percent
Thanks for the advice, I will surely do that.

MI
Back