The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

AFFILIATE

Anyanwu Isaac

affiliate
I am an affiliate. I am looking to test out different offers in different niches via PPC. And also hoping to get offers on CPA
I'm new to Affiliate as of a couple of months ago. Started off on mobile, 2 campaigns so far, few conversions but nothing to write home about. My aims are:

- Profitable campaign by end of August
- First $10 day by end of September
- First $100 day by end of the year

Ideally I'd love to hit those sooner,
I Learnt the landing page skills required, no design/web/banner skills so picking it up as I go as quick as possible. From what I've read it will be a better option than app installs like I was doing. Was told,Marketing works :D Liked the sound of this place so here I am!
- Signed up with ClickBank and Tapgerine
- Signed up with Clickbooth
- Signed up with voluum
- Domain(s) setup ready to use for LP's when required
- Learnt the basics of Photoshop
To Do:

- Understand how to change LP's for my needs
- Design my own LP's (or find a cost effective way to outsource, more ideal in the long run)
- Pick an offer, coupons or iPhone sweeps I think, can't decide
- Run through what angles I want to try and design a campaign

I'll try to keep this as updated as I can, ideally every day or so.

Last edited:
I am an affiliate.

I am looking to test out different offers in different niches via PPC. And also hoping to get offers on CPA
I'm new to Affiliate as of a couple of months ago. Started off on mobile, 2 campaigns so far, few conversions but nothing to write home about. My aims are:

- Profitable campaign by end of August
- First $10 day by end of September
- First $100 day by end of the year

Ideally I'd love to hit those sooner,
I Learnt the landing page skills required, no design/web/banner skills so picking it up as I go as quick as possible. From what I've read it will be a better option than app installs like I was doing. Was told,Marketing works :D Liked the sound of this place so here I am!
- Signed up with ClickBank and Tapgerine
- Signed up with Clickbooth
- Signed up with voluum
- Domain(s) setup ready to use for LP's when required
- Learnt the basics of Photoshop
To Do:

- Understand how to change LP's for my needs
- Design my own LP's (or find a cost effective way to outsource, more ideal in the long run)
- Pick an offer, coupons or iPhone sweeps I think, can't decide
- Run through what angles I want to try and design a campaign

I'll try to keep this as updated as I can, ideally every day or so.

You have a handle on good beginnings. Keep us updated on your progress, ask as many questions as necessary from the members, and contribute where you can.

We look forward to seeing you around the community.

I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

MI
Back