Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate X

AffiliateX

affiliate
Hello,

Glad to be here.

I've been at this a very long time.

My first mentor in Internet Marketing was Corey Rudl. For those who don't know who he is, Google him. Arguably, he is the father of Internet Marketng and Online Affiliate programs. He was a great guy. Most of his techniques would have been considered black hat today, but he was the pioneer of so much we IMers take for granted today.

I've been a self-employed e-entrepreneur for a very long time.

Done everything, and made money from most of it.

Currently just sold off my Amazon businesses I built from a variety of programs (BuildGrowScale, ASM, Jim Cocrkum), and am considering a transition into mobile CPA to compliment my mobile app business.

I heard about this place through a blog on one of the Mobile CPA folks I am considering following.

Figured I'd join and see what's up.

Affiliate X

Hello,

Glad to be here.

I've been at this a very long time.

My first mentor in Internet Marketing was Corey Rudl. For those who don't know who he is, Google him. Arguably, he is the father of Internet Marketng and Online Affiliate programs. He was a great guy. Most of his techniques would have been considered black hat today, but he was the pioneer of so much we IMers take for granted today.

I've been a self-employed e-entrepreneur for a very long time.

Done everything, and made money from most of it.

Currently just sold off my Amazon businesses I built from a variety of programs (BuildGrowScale, ASM, Jim Cocrkum), and am considering a transition into mobile CPA to compliment my mobile app business.

I heard about this place through a blog on one of the Mobile CPA folks I am considering following.

Figured I'd join and see what's up.

Affiliate X

Wow! Great introduction. Welcome to the AffiliateFix @AffiliateX ! it's always great to welcome a new member that understands how to make an introduction.

Looking forward to hearing more about your exploits and guiding posts as well as to all of your questions about CPA. I am sure there are plenty of good folks here that will help you get your hands on this portion of our industry.

Let us know what guidance you require, what your goals are, and how you plan to get there! We have an abundance of great folks including traffic reps, network reps, and tool reps here and many with great DOJO discounts. As well, we have many marketers at every skill level from the absolute Newbies to very extreme successful marketers.

Post often, ask loads of questions, and contribute where you can and the community will give back as much as you require.

Consider the DOJO! I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

MI
Back