The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Valley - Think outside the text

Affiliate Valley

affiliate
Hello there!

We are Affiliate Valley and we're providing you with the best affiliate insights in 2019. We only believe in the proved and trusted content, that could really take your business in another heights of profit. No rubbish, no empty long reads and rewritten articles - only exclusive useful guides on affiliate marketing.

We have been working in affiliate marketing industry from last 4 years, and finally decided to share with you our huge experience through creating Affiliate Valley - digital magazine dedicated to affiliate marketing.

Here you can find:

- case studies and affiliate marketing success stories

- guides on how to kickstart your digital business

- interviews with top affiliate marketers

-latest industry news and so much more.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Who are you curating your content from? I see several cases where authoring credit is not given, no citations. For example, you posted an "Interview with Neil Patel". He is a founding member of the investment group that owns AffiliateFix and I do not see an actual interview, I see a curated article without proper accreditation for the interview. In addition, their are a couple instance where Neil Patel is used as a third person, which makes it look like anything but an interview.

Did you or your company actually sit down and interview Neil? Would love to know who that may have been, as the post does not credit any interviewer in the "article".

MI
Back