The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Affiliate success stories funnel + interests - anyone?

AffiliateImTraffic

affiliate
Hi,
I was wondering if any of you have some interesting ( may be not even real ) funnels about making easy \ a lot money via affiliation?
Any ideas where I can find more?
Plus, I am looking for new affiliates, any interesting ways to target them on Google or FB?

Hook me up!

Hi,
I was wondering if any of you have some interesting ( may be not even real ) funnels about making easy \ a lot money via affiliation?

There is no such thing as "easy \ a lot money via affiliation"! This is a business that requires learning, research, implementation, experimentation, investment, determination, and the willingness to push on past the defeats in order to accomplish the successes.

There is NO MAGIC BUTTON and there is no GET RICH IN A DAY methods, strategies, or tactics in this industry.

As for sharing our funnels, that's not likely. We put a lot of time and money into developing our funnels, copy, triggers, angles, and conversions. I can't imagine anyone willing to simply post them here or anywhere. They are our investments.

Any ideas where I can find more?
Plus, I am looking for new affiliates, any interesting ways to target them on Google or FB?

Hook me up!

Attracting affiliates is no different than any other funnel. You need to provide value and you need to establish a relationship. Build out some social engagement and contribute actionable information (that helps affiliates earn) in communities like this. You are in a competitive industry, learn to compete for the people you need in your camp.

The vendors that do well in this community are steadily posting actionable information that helps the members earn. This is the #1 reason our members join, to learn and to earn. When you can make yourself known for providing actionable information, and you do a good job of selling yourself and selling the benefits of your company to the affiliates, they will give you the opportunity to recruit them for your services/products.

banners
Back