The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

affiliate rebate websites

Karl Dennis

I've seen a few people doing affiliate rebate websites (for example they might offer internet marketing products, and since they make say $30 from the affiliate referral, they refund you $15).

Has anyone tried this?
Is this ethical?
What problems did you experience?
Would you recommend it?
Any recommendations or warning?

Seems everyone wins in this scenario but I know some platforms state in their terms and conditions it's not allowed. Not sure where it is allowed actually or how they 'catch' you.

I've seen a few people doing affiliate rebate websites (for example they might offer internet marketing products, and since they make say $30 from the affiliate referral, they refund you $15).

Has anyone tried this?
Is this ethical?
What problems did you experience?
Would you recommend it?
Any recommendations or warning?

Seems everyone wins in this scenario but I know some platforms state in their terms and conditions it's not allowed. Not sure where it is allowed actually or how they 'catch' you.

Have you done it?
I don't see any unethical behavior if you give me back 15$ of the purchase and I get the product a little cheaper.
So far I can see all win and I still have spent money so the producer get his share.

Here is a guy doing it Forex rebate - the great way to earn additional money

Check with the owner of the offer. This is sort of a gray area.

Most offer owners will not allow this for reason of contingent liability. If you do not pay the rebate the customer/buyer will complain to the seller of the goods. The seller is bound to the terms offered by his agent. So, he may have to make good the rebate + he has already (may have) paid the affiliate (agent). In the end: Chargeback City and the seller takes the hit and reverses the affiliate's payment (or just cancels the affiliate contract and the affiliate forfeits his balance).

Without prior agreement -- don't do it. Or, don't get caught :eek:

Work a deal for a reduced affiliate payment if you want to offer the buyer a lower price -- that can be a win,win for everyone. Rebating a product where you are not the seller is a kickback (in reverse).

Did you check the page before you started your discussion.

They are asking their members to bring new members, and they are paying them to do that (they have 2 level partner program).

So please explain me what is wrong if I am looking for referrals, and if my referrals are looking for their referrals.

I don't know or understand what are you talking about. Luckly there is very simple solutions to dilema just contact Premium trading and ask them if there is something wrong with looking referrals for their service.
This is forex rebate page, there is many of them and they all looking for new customers because that ways they earn money.

I don't have time for new conversations (I would rather spend my time in search for new referrrals) and this is my last post to this topic. I am not selling anything, and I am not asking anybody to spend or invest some money EVERYTHING IS COMPLETELY FREE.

What does that FOREX link have to do with your offer owner's program?

I looked some forum scam really? o_O

Al get arrested selling crack at the public housing project. He tells the judge that Joe and Bob do it and haven't been arrested. The Judge sentences him to 5 years in State Prison ...

You will get banned from any program unless that is an official program of that offer owner or your separate written agreement (sponsor/principal [whatever you want to call it]). Ask the program owner -- he's the one paying you (or not paying you for unauthorized offers)

If you sell and ship your own product you can make your own policies as long as they are lawful in your jurisdiction of domicile. In the USA you need to be a licensed person to offer FOREX trading for a Registered and Regulated Broker.

There are rules and they are different globally. If you deal with people in Idontgiveafuckistan then you can do whatever you want with no consequences.

Last edited:
Get the seller's (offer owners) permission or don't come back crying; "they closed my account and kept my money." That is what happens when you breach the programs rules. I am done too with this -- peace out.

Last edited:
MI
Back