The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Offer Wanted Affiliate programs for Adult Games

compik

Greetings, everyone!

I'm seeking recommendations for affiliate programs and offers tailored to adult games. Unfortunately, the primary advertiser for adult games has recently exited the market, leaving a gap in quality convertible offers with broad geographical coverage.

Are there any new advertisers specializing in adult games emerging in the market? Or perhaps there are new affiliate programs offering unique propositions?

Please refrain from suggesting crakrevenue (they work strangely, often redirecting traffic at their discretion, instead of the selected offer), cpamatica, imonetizeit, advertser, and similar platforms. These affiliate programs tend to feature the same offers, and currently, they do not offer the best conversion rates.

who exited the market?

have you tried LosPollos, ClickDealer, Paysale, Trafee or Adsempire? They come to mind first for adult mobile games

who exited the market?

have you tried LosPollos, ClickDealer, Paysale, Trafee or Adsempire? They come to mind first for adult mobile games
The primary advertiser for adult games, whose offers were featured in most well-known affiliate programs, most importantly, convertible landing pages and offers with extensive geographical coverage.

Regarding the affiliate programs you mentioned, I'm familiar with all of them. Unfortunately, none of them offer anything unique or particularly interesting. Even in smartlink affiliates, the same offers seem to be.

azgold has noted everything correctly. I have been working for a long time and I know almost all the top affiliate programs and more. I can even write here about affiliate programs that you may not have heard of or known about.

I would be glad if you could provide some useful information on the topic of the question. Because right now the market really lacks good offers for adult games.

@compik I have two questions:

1. Have you check the Resources section

2. Have you posted what you're looking for in the Business Centre so potential networks might find you? You can add a label to draw attention to your thread. This may be your fastest way to get offers if any of the network or program reps see it.

As my grandmother and mother used to say......can't hurt, might help. :rofl

1. Checked of course :)

2. Honestly didn't quite understand about it, of course I would like to get suggestions from affiliate networks.

Hello Eljie here from Fawnstars. I'm looking to see if we can get in touch to discuss any possible fits between our two companies. Do you have Adult traffic?
Hello.
Yes, I have around 40,000 daily traffic, ww traffic, mostly mobile Android, game theme.

1. Checked of course :)

2. Honestly didn't quite understand about it, of course I would like to get suggestions from affiliate networks.
Please excuse that post you responded to, I'm not sure what was going on with me that day but this thread is already in the Business Centre with an Offer Wanted label. So sorry for the confusion!

Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Are there any representatives of the PussyMoney affiliate program here? I'm interested in the offers, but I can't register. I would like to know if the affiliate program works at all?

Are there any representatives of the PussyMoney affiliate program here? I'm interested in the offers, but I can't register. I would like to know if the affiliate program works at all?
Nope, I haven't heard of it but perhaps someone else has.

I did find this in Resources, though: Gaming Offers

It's an adult gaming network. I just wanted to point it out in case it might work for you.

Nope, I haven't heard of it but perhaps someone else has.

I did find this in Resources, though: Gaming Offers

It's an adult gaming network. I just wanted to point it out in case it might work for you.
I'm aware of Gaming Offers, but unfortunately, they don't have the most converting offers.

I've come across some interesting offers from PussyMoney, but I'm unable to register there, and it's unclear whether the affiliate program is currently active or not.

I've come across some interesting offers from PussyMoney, but I'm unable to register there, and it's unclear whether the affiliate program is currently active or not.
Do you mean there is no Join page, or it just won't go through?

Is there contact information in their footer, where you can maybe reach out to them and ask about their affiliate program?

Do you mean there is no Join page, or it just won't go through?

Is there contact information in their footer, where you can maybe reach out to them and ask about their affiliate program?
I contacted them through the contact form but never received a response. It seems the affiliate program doesn't work after all.

PussyMoney Signup Page
The issue lies in the fact that to finalize the registration, a verification code needs to be sent to my email, but it isn't arriving.

banners
Back