The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Affiliates Wanted Affiliate Program with Free Digital Support

K

Kaitlin Gettinger

Our affiliate program offers many different perks. You will have direct communications with our affiliate managers to get accurate advice. We are willing to share the experience and knowledge from what has worked well and what has not - all for free! It may be some work to set up your first campaign, but we will be with you every step of the way.

With our program, you get:
  • A unique API link to track leads
  • Promotional materials designed for your campaign
  • A unique landing page (English & Spanish)
  • A dashboard to manage your leads
  • In-house call center for customers - we are not outsourced!
  • Free phone number for your customers linked to your campaign
  • Digital support with SEO, website load time, HTML issues, etc.
  • Pay via direct deposit, PayPal or check
You do not have to pay us to be a part of our affiliate program - we just pay you as you send in leads that are funded. Working with us isn't just an affiliate program - it's a partnership.

Check out "Max Cash Title Loans" for more information on our product, or you can email me at katie@maxcashtitleloans . com to learn more!

Our affiliate program offers many different perks. You will have direct communications with our affiliate managers to get accurate advice. We are willing to share the experience and knowledge from what has worked well and what has not - all for free! It may be some work to set up your first campaign, but we will be with you every step of the way.

Sounds good, how good is your Spanish? I could bridge your affiliate thrust in Spanish merchant forums such as Forobeta
or forocentral
Just send me that offer in Spanish + an email and in the later I can post it.

Last edited:
banners
Back