The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate program post

Djedd85

affiliate
Hi guys.How are you all doing?
I just want to find something out before I do something that can get me banned.And I really want to stay here and absorb as much as I can.

Are we allowed to share our experiences with affiliated programs that we used or are still using and give a link to the website?

I did read the rules for the '' Affiliate programs' section and the way I understand it is that we are allowed to post and share a URL am I right?

The thing is it's not my program it's a program I've used and had success with and I would just like to share with all of you.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix!

I just want to find something out before I do something that can get me banned.And I really want to stay here and absorb as much as I can.

Awesome, thanks for checking. :)

Are we allowed to share our experiences with affiliated programs that we used or are still using and give a link to the website?

Are you talking about a real review, or just a promotional post?

Only approved vendors are allowed to create promotional posts. As you are not the company owner or representative, you wouldn't be eligible to apply.

If you want to write a helpful review, yes you can do that. All of our vendors have a Review tab/section, where you can add your experience.

If you are the first reviewer of that program/network, go to the bottom of their listing and click on the star that you want to give them then add your review.
upload_2019-4-26_19-26-34.png

Otherwise, you can find the Reviews tab at the top of their listing.
upload_2019-4-26_19-28-46.png

It sounds though, like you are asking about creating a review thread, which you can also do. As I said above, if it is a real review and not just a promotional post, you can do that. A purely promotional thread would get deleted.

Re linking to the site, you do not have enough posts to do that yet and please don't just create a bunch of nonsense posts to get there because they will get deleted (people do that sometimes). Once you are able to post a link, you MUST post a non-referral link, whether or not you also post a referral. If you do also post a referral link, you must clearly let members know it is your referral link.

Honesty and transparency is key, always. :)

Thanks so much for checking! Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

By the way, forgot to say....there are forum rules at the top of each forum that you can (and should) check before posting. You may find them simple and helpful.

Also, make sure your review is detailed enough to inform other members of what they would most need or want to know.

Great stuff.Thank you so much for replying and letting me know @azgold .Really appreciate it.

I guess my post would have gotten deleted, so it's really good I find out 1st.It is a real review as I've used them, but it's also promotional cause I want to let people know it actually worked.I haven't had much success with affiliated programs in the past but the 1 I wanted to mention actually worked for me.

Once again thanks so much for your response @azgold.
Have a good weekend.

Last edited:
Great stuff.Thank you so much for replying and letting me know @azgold .Really appreciate it.

I guess my post would have gotten deleted, so it's really good I find out 1st.It is a real review as I've used them, but it's also promotional cause I want to let people know it actually worked.I haven't had much success with affiliated programs in the past but the 1 I wanted to mention actually worked for me.

Once again thanks so much for your response @azgold.
Have a good weekend.

You're very welcome, glad to help and congrats on finding a program that works for you.

Why not create a case study thread? As you may guess, it has to be real and detailed, not simply promotional. :D You can put one direct (non-referral) and one referral link, as long as you clearly note them as referral and non-referral. Then members can decide which link they want to use.

Might be an alternative for you. You do need to answer any questions that members may ask you about it.

Once you have 10 posts you can place links in your posts. If they are affiliate links, they must be identified as aff links like this: (aff link). Do not over do it with links.

we have to put the website URL in our signatures am I right?

You are not required to put any links in your signature, and you will not be able to put links in your signature unless you have a member upgrade (also not mandatory).

The thing is it's not my program it's a program I've used and had success with and I would just like to share with all of you.

Be sure to share your story in the appropriate forum.

MI
Back