The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate program (Google Friendly)

K

KingScore365

Hi im looking for affiliate programs that is google friendly (Google Adwords) for my website Kingscore365.com

FYI. I dont want any affiliate program that has scam and virus banners that attacks my or my traffic (visitor) computer.

Immigration, essay, and other specifically targeted niches like these can result in some awesome returns when done right. There are quite a few in that list.

Immigration, essay, and other specifically targeted niches like these can result in some awesome returns when done right. There are quite a few in that list.

You guys need to update the list some of them does not work anymore or the link is down

example . binarytiltpartners

Hi, is there a search function? I couldn't see one. I have a lot of expat traffic so immigration could be cool.

*Sorry for hijacking the thread.

We have a search feature for the forum over all in th upper right corner of all pages. Look for the "spyglass".

ItsCanadaTime-Affiliate Program

I thought there was another for immigration, but I was mistaken.

I have had my eye on this niche for a while and have spoken to a few affiliates in this niche. It is lucrative and sustainable. They do quite well with it.

I've been a long term highly targeted niche marketer for many years. This is the kind of niche that draws my attention. It does take some well thought out funneling, but that's what we in the hyper-niche markets do. They are typically long term and sustainable niches and typically remain green. I prefer working several highly focused niches like this over throwing all my time and money at the bigger niches that require far more attention.

This is a niche that can be exceptionally responsive to well thought out content sites.

I do make money with iq option (binary option) and sports bookmakers offers revshare. The mobile version is coming very soon we are working on that. my website is new so it takes time and thinking to make it work . thank you for you opinion

We have a search feature for the forum over all in th upper right corner of all pages. Look for the "spyglass".

ItsCanadaTime-Affiliate Program

I thought there was another for immigration, but I was mistaken.

I have had my eye on this niche for a while and have spoken to a few affiliates in this niche. It is lucrative and sustainable. They do quite well with it.

I've been a long term highly targeted niche marketer for many years. This is the kind of niche that draws my attention. It does take some well thought out funneling, but that's what we in the hyper-niche markets do. They are typically long term and sustainable niches and typically remain green. I prefer working several highly focused niches like this over throwing all my time and money at the bigger niches that require far more attention.

This is a niche that can be exceptionally responsive to well thought out content sites.

Hi T J are you still working on this niche ( immigration Niche )?

I did research it, but never launched the niche. I know it is still very lucrative. I spoke at a private conference a few months ago and several of the marketers there were doing very well in that niche. I became more involved in the jet charter niche and now yacht charters too. I am mostly working in the high end luxury market affiliate programs. These are typically by invite only. I was contacted by a couple of the companies with products and services in the luxury market back then and decided to go in that direction instead.

If you are looking for offers, then look through the affiliate programs in our Resources area. There are several companies there.

banners
Back