The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Program Directory - What would you find useful?

jusgr

affiliate
Hi Affiliate Marketers,

I'm in the process of developing a Comprehensive Directory of Affiliate Programs. There seems to be a lack of any comprehensive and sophisticated one-stop-shop for finding affiliate programs.

VigLink and FlexOffers both offer a fairly comphrehensive public search, however they are both sub-networks so they don't share who the Parent Affiliate Network is, or provide much detailed information about each program. Signing up to them usually means accepting a lower commission (and longer payment timeframe) than if you went direct to the parent network.

What information would you want to see in an Affiliate Program Directory that would make life easier for you?

For example, I always like to know:
  • Commission Rate
  • Cookie Length
  • EPC
  • AOV (sometimes available)
  • Conversion Rate (sometimes available)
  • Mobile Optimization
  • Shipping Destinations & Shipping Policy
  • Do they offer Retargeting?
  • Network(s) to Sign up
One feature I'd love to offer is the ability for brands to be searched, so for example if you searched "Nike", it would list all the Advertisers that offer that brand (e.g. Walmart, Amazon, ASOS etc). I could see a feature like that being very useful.

Love to hear your thoughts, and hear about what functionality you would like to see? :)

Don't sites like CJ and OfferVault provide a large directory of affiliate programs? Where would your directory add value, and how would you "monetize" it?

- Mike

banners
Back