The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate niche site ideas

I don't know if this is the best place for this but for some time I have been looking for niche ideas for an affiliate website.
I am not sure if anyone on this forum is good with this kind of thing but I have been looking on amazon and other sites for some ideas but I really am struggling!

Some of the best sites are:

pickmyshaver.com < This was making thousands a month and the guy then sold the website for $60K.

thisiswhyimbroke.com < is said to make over $20k a month.

Every time I find a niche I always find a problem like the competition is to high the niche is to broad or to small. Wonder if anyone could give me ways of finding new niches?

Thanks - Josh

i am not going into SEO details but i will Quote this from an interview of tony robbins and john rees
you can watch it from here : video

jhon reese : the competition in the internet is not a bad thing it's a beautiful thing .
tony robbins : why ? .
jhon reese : it validates that the market is there and the money is flowing .

now don't be afraid of competition any more.
just do your things right , and the market is big , there is enough for every buddy :)

i am not going into SEO details but i will Quote this from an interview of tony robbins and john rees
you can watch it from here : video

now don't be afraid of competition any more.
just do your things right , and the market is big , there is enough for every buddy :)

Thanks I was always afraid of competition I would find niches and see that there are already sites based around that product and that's it I would stop there guess that's why I never find a niche!

I agree with the statement made by tyoussef.

I have a background in e-Commerce as I ran my own clothing shop for almost two years, and I can tell you I thought the same before I started selling clothing. I figured, "How can I compete with Walmart/Target/etc...?" But I realized there is plenty of demand to go around. I wasn't looking to conquer the industry or the world; I just wanted to build my own success and my own income by getting my piece of the "market share".

So don't be discouraged! :)

I am going to second the note about competition.

DO NOT be afraid of it.

I currently work in the most "saturated" market.

Sure, there is competition, but like the above poster said, it is a good thing.

More competition = BIGGER market.

I am going to second the note about competition.

DO NOT be afraid of it.

I currently work in the most "saturated" market.

Sure, there is competition, but like the above poster said, it is a good thing.

More competition = BIGGER market.

This is very nice note

Please Give me a suggestion.. My Domain name is revieweyes . com

What niche is perfect for me.. i alws prefer amazon affiliate.. if you have any other affiliate marketing please suggest me..

finding niches is quite simple, hunt for amazon's best selling products and in clickbank sort products by popularity and look at commission rates & Gravity scores to get an idea of profitable niche. higher gravity score means higher competition to sell the product within any niche.
and when it comes to competition then there is competition in every niche it's ours job to stand out from them.

Hi everyone !!

Thanks for this post and all informations on it.

Your expérience can help some people. That great !!

The World market got à place for you. It's sure !

Good Luck Into your activity !
Tony from Paris

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back