The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Networks

Wetlo

affiliate
Hi, since I still feel pretty new to this world, I would like to know what Affiliate Networks you associate with and for what reason you would recommend it to others.

We recommend you to work with us - JAVBucks is the leading Japan Adult Network.

You can choose between offers in differeny niches on PPS or Revshare model.

If you have any questions or need more information, feel free to contact our support team:

Hi, since I still feel pretty new to this world, I would like to know what Affiliate Networks you associate with and for what reason you would recommend it to others.
hey @Wetlo i can offer you my assistance, I work for cool private network. We are based in Israel. Hit me up skype, we can chat and you ll decide if you want to proceed ;) skype: asudjan

Hi!
If you’re new in the industry, maybe you can compare Networks, offers, GEO’s and payouts in an offer directory. Click4ads has a platform easy to use, dynamic and friendly. I think that the best of the site is could to contact directly with the publisher, and grow your contact list in the same place.

Cheers!

Hi, Wetlo! So, when we talk about the best cpa networks, we first of all think about exclusive offers, which are suitable for us vertically and geographically. And after that, we choose from a large number of those networks that offer with the highest payments, easy integration and transparent statistics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Wetlo,
First of all, Welcome to this awesome forum. As I'm with network who're working on CPL and CPI model mainly.
You can go through here: Resources at AffliateFix and review them. According to your flexibility and expectation factors you can associate with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice seeing you here
Are you interested in Adult Dating?
Check us out
PPL SOI
Weekly Payments
Referral Program
Pays duplicates
White Label sub domain available
Pays for Tinder traffic
We accept newbies and all nationalities

Hi,

I would recommend a network which best fits your niches, ads type. Check affpaying and forums where you will find a lot of reviews. Finding a right fit might even be a matter of testing. A good responsive affiliate manager, transparancy etc, will contribute to your succes. And if you found one, stick with them to reach your treshold with them.

Cheers !
Greg

Check our resource section for verified networks and offers.
Also have a look at directories like odigger, affpaying, Offervault etc. for reviews of networks across the industry.

I have used the scripts on AffKit on many of my top preforming landing pages and by adding these scripts I have some times increased my campaign ROI (return on investment) by up-to 25%.

I have used the scripts on AffKit on many of my top preforming landing pages and by adding these scripts I have some times increased my campaign ROI (return on investment) by up-to 25%.
That's good to hear! I think that AffKit is definitely worth it then.

Hey wetlo -
The first question I would have to ask is what is your niche topic? Mine is internet marketing so the affiliate networks I stay with are just Clickbank and JvZoo. The are digital product networks that are reliable and pay on time.

We are not a traditional affiliate network, but we can still help you monetize your site with CPM video advertising.
Get high revenues from premium video ads matched to your content.
And if you want to explore the possibility of in-stream ads, our product also delivers video content to your site. Matched to your topic, so that we make sure your audience will like it.
Two in one. Give it a go.

Hi!
Try exclusive nutra offers from Terraleads represented in the following categories: beauty, diet, health, and adult. We work by a COD model and provide the highest approval rates thanks to the local call-centers with native speakers on-board. TerraLeads distinguishing features are the in-house production and local warehouses in unique GEOs in Europe and Asia.
After becoming TerraLeads partner, you get 24/7 multilingual support, free translation services, possibility to track leads in real time, use the cutting-edge technologies, and withdraw money daily via multiple e-payment systems. Do not hesitate to contact our managers via Skype (live: partners.terraleads) or by email (partners@terraleads.com) for additional information.

Check out eUKHOST Affiliates, which is dedicated to web hosting niche. The affiliate program that has an unbeatable commission structure. They offer purpose-built newsletter templates, tips, exclusive affiliate guides that will again assist you to maximise your earnings.

Hello guys!

It's so nice to be a part of the AffiliateFix community!
icon7.gif

I wanted to take an occasion to introduce myself and explain my role.

I'm an official representative of Affmy.
And I'll mainly be the one under this account and the person who is always here for you.

This is interesting...are any of you partners of ours? know what we are up to?

For those who haven’t had a chance to know us yet

Affmy is an international affiliate network and, at the same time, a developer of unique solutions for affiliates’ сonversions growth - mostly in Dating segment.
  • We provide exclusive offers
  • We are actively present on the international market
  • Our headquarters is based in Cyprus
  • We've grown pretty fast since Affmy is launched in 2017
  • We work with global traffic & provide expertise in Asian affiliate marketing
We are constantly in search of the best innovative ways to monetize the traffic of our affiliates.
We believe in change. And to raise the revenues of our affiliates we are moving the quality of traffic monetizing to the next level, which they have never experienced before.

Please, contact me if any of you have any questions at all.

We're very glad to be here and to be a part of this community!

The link to our official site is: Affmy.com

If you have traffic, let’s convert it into cash together! Our professionals, exclusive offers and in-house solutions are all at your service.

Skype ID -affmy_1

E-mail - affiliates@affmy.com

Last edited:
Hi Since you feel new to this affiliate industry, i recommend you to work with CPL Model which is evergreen, where Quality traffic and Quality business is done, we at a ADAttract only focuses on CPL & CPI Models just CPL & CPI, so if you wish to go with CPL or CPI in this affiliate industry, just choose ADAttract.com to get ww offers in all verticals.

You are not an approved vendor here! Stop recruiting our members by having them contact you for offers. Have your company upgrade to enable additional reps. They know this.

banners
Back