The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Networks (adult dating offers)

Hi there and a pleasant day!! We are Newbie friendly
We are up and coming but our payouts are high
Please check our site if you are interested.
-Pays for Adult Dating leads PPL SOI
-Weekly payments
-Referral Program
-White Label Sub Domain available for you
-Accept Tinder traffic
-Bump on commission rates
Waiting to hear from you :)

can you send me link
YTZ has a mainstream dating rotator & an adult dating rotator with tons of offers for all geos. Newbies love our rotators because they are always rotating offers based on performance and will show our top offers to your traffic based on their geo/browser/device/OS etc. We do the optimization for you so you can focus on buying traffic!

You can sign up for an account here and we'll reach out to you by e-mail :D
you send

I would recommend - over 12.000 offers for many different countries, on time weekly payments, referral program, and great support. It is newbie friendly, as their support is always ready to guide, explain and gives tons of good tips and ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, feel free to have a look at Spicyoffers.com, we have great dating offers, CPL and CPS, for tons of geos :) And our own dating, nutra and streaming offers as well :)

Hey @Ketchuphater, run with us and you'll run with one of the best.

BitterStrawberry started specialized as adult/dating but as we grew we developed equally on both niches. We have a Marketplace with ~16000 direct offers (we work only with direct advertisers) and all the tools you'd need to monetize your adult traffic.

We assign each publisher their own dedicated Affiliate Manager so that his success with us is ensured. Top notch support for your interaction with our platform alongside with daily recommendations & top converting offers tips are a winning combo and I'd love to team-up with you and see some results together. :D

Hit me up on Skype @live:lc_1560 and I will help as much as I can.

MI
Back