The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Network

Hello! Nice to meet you !
I have a product , i want to copporate with Amazon to sell product
How i will connect with you to discuss information?

He doesn't work for Amazon exactly, he is an affiliate. If you really do have a product, you can sell it directly through Amazon. Just do a browser search or go to their site.

If you're looking for adult dating and/or cam offers I would highly suggest Money Lovers. Many Free Trial offers that convert great!

On CPA - adult mobile Brokerbabe!

Hi, Dana. Please do not recruit or solicit our members until you apply and have been accepted as an official Resource. This is not optional. You can find out how here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed
If you need any help with your application, let us know.

To the OP, so sorry for this disruption to your thread.

Re best affiliate network, I think everybody has their favourite(s), it's pretty individual, depending on which ones have offers in your preferred traffic and niche.

What are the best affiliate network?

Hi @Gianluca Muscolo! If you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!

We pay TWICE a week
There are CPA, CPL, CPI offers in our affiliate network, GEOs are really low-competitive because they are very rare.
We give you a wide range of localised landing pages for each offer, there is also an in-house translation service, with the help of which you can translate all your creative materials; if you are interested, then ping me in PM

It all depends on what you want to monetize. Affiliate programs a lot and choose what you need will be difficult.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best network depends on what is relevant to you and your work, if you work in cosmetics you need to find networks that are relevant to that field, if you work in construction you need to find a network that revolves around construction work.

MI
Back