The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Marketing via Facebook

JohnJ

affiliate
Are there any good articles on leveraging Facebook for affiliate marketing? As I am learning more about it, I wonder whether or not Facebook would be a suitable medium for pushing affiliate links (if they are even permitted by Facebook's policies).

Would the best course of action be to create a blog or several landing pages for various products and then to create a Facebook page that pushes out links to your articles and landing pages?

FB, as with most social platforms now, does not allow affiliate links in your ads. You need to send the clicks to an FB page you create and from there to the conversion pages. It isn't difficult, in fact, it's quite simple. It is important to read the FB TOS. Some items are not permitted to be promoted.

Luke Kling (@LukePeerFly ) for Peerfly is one of our resident FB experts. You may want to read through his posts and threads here. In addition, there are an abundance of FB marketers here that will guide you along the path with your FB campaigns and their requirements.

FB is an awesome marketing platform, but you need to be as white hat as possible. The days of farming accounts and black hatting your campaigns there is a waste of time. Especially given that white hat campaigns are churning along quite well there.

Read the FB Advertising TOS and get a set of brains on what you can and cannot do. It's light reading, easy to understand, and just as easy to implement.

Plan on building a following for your FB Pages as this is a powerful means by which to gain recognition by any niche on FB.

Last edited:
Well spaming its not worthing anymore with facebook .Affiliate marketing works but you muct find a way to deliver value and build a relationship with people and try to show them that you are not only on facebook to sell products .Watch on youtube some tutorials on how to market on youtube you will find plenty of ideas

build a facebook fan page for your niche and promote it
post some posts to give value and get some engagements
than post your offer in the page

this method is working for me on the long term

If you target a specific group in FB it is a gold mine. Otherwise you will end up getting the unwanted sources. Start by creating a page, build some audience and slowly buy targeted page likes. Your $5 will get you somewhere and quicker results than google.

banners
Back