The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate marketing team

Kingma183

affiliate
Hey guys I'm new to Affiliate marketing and I'm trying to start a small team of people to work with. I'm a second year college student and I'm really trying to get into this. I've only created one website so far so I'm basically at square one. Email me at roomthology@gmail.com if you are interested, thanks!

Hi @Kingma183 , thanks for joining us here. Welcome to the AffiliateFix!

I'm new to Affiliate marketing and I'm trying to start a small team of people to work with. I'm a second year college student and I'm really trying to get into this. I've only created one website so far so I'm basically at square one.

New to Affiliate Marketing, trying to put a team together, and at square one. This is like trying to build a sky scraper and learning to pour concrete all at the same time. I would recommend learning to earn first. It's been my experience that before you can offer direction to a team you must first have the knowledge and experience to train, motivate, delegate, and inspect that team and it's productive collaborations.

Hope this works for you, it'll be a first. Keep us informed of your progress, post often, ask for help where needed.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

banners
Back