The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate marketing landing page advice needed

Khero

affiliate
Hi everyone,

My name is Khero and I am new here. I need some guidance and i would be grateful if you could help.

Sometimes I feel like affiliate marketing is a bit of an underground practice. Especially when it comes to dating, Nutra, and gambling.

So here is my question: I have seen many affiliates using celebrities on their landing pages. Not only that but even affiliate networks (big brands) provide this type of landing page with celebrities on them! So if I use these landing pages then I m obviously taking a risk. So how do affiliates do ? do they buy a domain and hosting with fake names? It seems that this is a common grey hat practice since even networks provide these landing pages...

Any help is appreciated. I just want to learn more in general.

Thank you :)

Hi everyone,

My name is Khero and I am new here. I need some guidance and i would be grateful if you could help.

Sometimes I feel like affiliate marketing is a bit of an underground practice. Especially when it comes to dating, Nutra, and gambling.

So here is my question: I have seen many affiliates using celebrities on their landing pages. Not only that but even affiliate networks (big brands) provide this type of landing page with celebrities on them! So if I use these landing pages then I m obviously taking a risk. So how do affiliates do ? do they buy a domain and hosting with fake names? It seems that this is a common grey hat practice since even networks provide these landing pages...

Any help is appreciated. I just want to learn more in general.

Thank you :)
Hi, Khero! Welcome aboard! Like azgold said before, it's better to ask about these things in more specific forum sections :)

If you need any help with traffic tracking — I'll be glad to be your guide :) Just reach me out!

Enjoy your time here and good luck!

MI
Back