The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Marketing For NOOB

Lian Go

affiliate
Hello nice to meet you all guys, i want to become affiliate marketing but i dont know how to start it, can you guys help me, maybe you all already to the next level so please give me some tips for starting it... and i just think to start amazon affiliate...

Thanks Very Much

Hello Lian Go. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Everybody starts at some point and I won't say that everybody who enters this AM industry will have success. You need to be patient, have to work hard, need to have clear goals and an attitude of not giving up. The 3 basic rules for any newbie are Read, Learn & Implement(take action).

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hello nice to meet you all guys, i want to become affiliate marketing but i dont know how to start it, can you guys help me, maybe you all already to the next level so please give me some tips for starting it... and i just think to start amazon affiliate...

Thanks Very Much
Hi Lian Go. First off, welcome to this big group of affiliatefix! Affiliate marketing is definitely the best way to start your internet business journey.

You can sign up for my free training video that covers the fundamental on affiliate marketing. It is a step by step blueprint that show you how you can kick start your affiliate marketing business. You need it, before you can go out and build your affiliate marketing business. Sign up at Successfulby30.com

Hi Lian Go. First off, welcome to this big group of affiliatefix! Affiliate marketing is definitely the best way to start your internet business journey.

You can sign up for my free training video that covers the fundamental on affiliate marketing. It is a step by step blueprint that show you how you can kick start your affiliate marketing business. You need it, before you can go out and build your affiliate marketing business. Sign up at Successfulby30.com

That is a sales funnel not related to your official listing here. Please refrain from self promotions not related to your resource listing. We prefer you offer the advice in the forums so everyone benefits instead of taking them off site.

MI
Back