The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate marketing done for you

Freeme00

affiliate
I am new to affiliate marketing but since beginning my journey I have already had a good amount of success. I had resources that I found and utilized in order to give me the leg up that I needed. If you would like to know what helped me just let me know and I would be happy to give you what works :)

The one i found to be the most useful yes there is cost involved. They did a free training video though. What they then offer, to me, was worth it. They set up everything for me which was great because I had no idea what I was doing and they helped me step by step so it was all worth it in the end to me. If you would like I could always send the link for the free training and then if you feel it is not worth it after that then that's okay. I just want to provide what worked for me based on my own experience.

The one i found to be the most useful yes there is cost involved. They did a free training video though. What they then offer, to me, was worth it. They set up everything for me which was great because I had no idea what I was doing and they helped me step by step so it was all worth it in the end to me. If you would like I could always send the link for the free training and then if you feel it is not worth it after that then that's okay. I just want to provide what worked for me based on my own experience.

Why not post it openly?

If there's no payment involved to you. And you're sharing a resource that helped you, why not post it so others can benefit from it too?

I have never been on a forum before so I didn't know what the proper way to do it was. Thanks for the advice though. Will do.

If you would like to know what helped me just let me know and I would be happy to give you what works :)

Post what helped you in the forums. Your initial post looks like you are trying to get members into your funnel.

Forums are for sharing, helping, teaching, etc. If you are here to share, then share. Don't be mysterious about it.

banners
Back