The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate marketing and free websites/blogs?

greensleeves

affiliate
Hello, I'm wondering if there is a way to do affiliate marketing without a paid website/blog. Basically, I have only used those free services when trying things out, and last time I created a Blogspot blog it was removed within hours of posting the affiliate links. I think the same would happen with the free version of Wordpress, too? I know that hosting doesn't cost a much anyway, but I'm still cautious about investing my own money for a business that isn't guaranteed to be a success, especially when I'm a total newbie! :/

I've created a number of blogspot blogs in the past and none of them were deleted even though I did post a few affiliate links on the site. There had to be a reason why the blog was removed.

You could try creating a blog on Wordpress.com because they do allow some form of affiliate marketing:

Affiliate Links
Most affiliate links and sponsored posts from reputable merchants are allowed on WordPress.com, as long as your blog’s primary purpose is to create original content, and not merely to send traffic to these sites.
Or you could limit yourself to promoting products you want to sell on just a few Social networks.

Well you can use FREE ones but with those you never knows when all of your data will be suddenly deleted. It is a big problem when your main income is from this. I often saw that the free ones are ranking worse that paid ones and it really isn't that much money.

I don't think all these ways help you to drive sales for affiliate marketing. You must go with paid networks which really work for you if your target audience is from USA and UK.
You can generate genuine leads using those networks but for that you have to find investors first.

banners
Back