The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Manager with nearly 8 years experience seeking position

utchief

affiliate
Hello,

My name is Chris Mohler. As of today, I am unemployed for the first time in nearly 8 years. I spent 3 years building the Overstock.com program and then moved on to Partnercentric.com, where I directed and managed numerous programs. After spending 4 years with Linda Woods, the company was sold to Schaafco.com (forming Schaaf-Partnercentric) and I have been there since.

As a father of 5, I am seeking a stable, long-term opportunity, competitive wages and the ability to work remotely. I would prefer W2 employment, but would be willing to do 1099 under the right circumstances.

I have worked with every major platform, but am most experienced with Commission Junction, Direct Track and Linkshare. I can handle technical/pixel integration on nearly all platforms and have advanced knowledge with CJ. I am comfortable with web applications such as Brand Verity, Syntryx, Constant Contact and have extensive experience building/editing wikis. I am fluent in XHTML and CSS, and have over 10 years experience in web design.

I have experience with collaboration programs such as Basecamp, 5PM and Vitalist. I am working to build a strong foundation in social media marketing and SEM and looking for the right opportunity perfect those skills.

If you are interested, I can email you my resume. Please contact me at utchief AT gmail DOT com

Thank you!

banners
Back