The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Affiliate Manager VS Influencer

Zaryab Khattak

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Evander Affiliates - Network with O&O In-house offers
I already know the difference between them just wanted to know that can any influencer work as an affiliate as they can provide traffic from there social sites !
Looking forward towards your comment :)

Of course, they can. We often work with influencers. I recommend you to work with the influencers who specialize on the products you are going to promote. I.e., you want to promote beauty products - choose beauty bloggers.

Of course, they can. We often work with influencers. I recommend you to work with the influencers who specialize on the products you are going to promote. I.e., you want to promote beauty products - choose beauty bloggers.
but most of them ask for the prepay so is there any chance with the influencers side to work on post pay !

The influencers are getting spoiled by big corporations that are willing to sign them for "stupid money". This in turn makes any of the worth while influencers ask any of us to pay them stupid money. I have approached several of them over the years only to be met by their media consultant who would then tell me all of the reasons why I needed to pay them "stupid money".

Not all niches are going to be successful with influencers, and not all niches are going to require an influencer to be successful. Just like all tv commercials don't require a well known personality to be successful. Look at how many companies have created their own successful personalities for their commercials. Flo & Jamie with Progressive, Jake with State Farm, the Energizer Bunny, the Aflac Duck, LiMu Emu for Liberty Mutual, etc., etc. We can all create our own influencer, and should.

If you create your own influencer, persist with it, and refine it until it has a growing following, you will see the exponential growth. Exponential is the key word here! The Aflac duck has been around since 1999, but most of us don't remember it from those days, most of us remember it from the last five years.

You can create your own influencers for your niches and you should. Never give up on a good idea, groom them, and nourish them over the years and they will become synonymous with your brands.

The influencers are getting spoiled by big corporations that are willing to sign them for "stupid money". This in turn makes any of the worth while influencers ask any of us to pay them stupid money. I have approached several of them over the years only to be met by their media consultant who would then tell me all of the reasons why I needed to pay them "stupid money".

Not all niches are going to be successful with influencers, and not all niches are going to require an influencer to be successful. Just like all tv commercials don't require a well known personality to be successful. Look at how many companies have created their own successful personalities for their commercials. Flo & Jamie with Progressive, Jake with State Farm, the Energizer Bunny, the Aflac Duck, LiMu Emu for Liberty Mutual, etc., etc. We can all create our own influencer, and should.

If you create your own influencer, persist with it, and refine it until it has a growing following, you will see the exponential growth. Exponential is the key word here! The Aflac duck has been around since 1999, but most of us don't remember it from those days, most of us remember it from the last five years.

You can create your own influencers for your niches and you should. Never give up on a good idea, groom them, and nourish them over the years and they will become synonymous with your brands.
totally agree with it
mainly influencing is the game of money, they don't even have guarantee good traffic as not everyone would like to approve the offers but just that single popularity give them the attitude that they don't even give a response if there's a massage with no money written there actually is hould use your words ( stupid money ) that suits better

Affiliate managers are loyal to their employers first. However, their 'mission' so to speak is to create the most profit with the least efforts.

So, their bias would be towards the highest volume sales of the most profitable referrals.

Last edited:
I already know the difference between them just wanted to know that can any influencer work as an affiliate as they can provide traffic from there social sites !
Looking forward towards your comment :)
They could definitely work that way, they usually don't have some strict rules about what type of cooperation you will establish with them, so you can ask them to promote your offer on their social profiles and get a commission from them. From my experience, I can say that some of them, especially more popular ones, can be sometimes difficult for making deals and arrangements, as they have many requirements. On the contrary, an affiliate is usually more dedicated and wants to prove his quality more, so he/she will try harder to get you desired traffic and clicks. It really depends on what you want to achieve, how quickly, in which niche you are working, and so on.

MI
Back