The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Ask Me Anything affiliate CRM & campaigns software advise

Bestbetmedia

affiliate
I am trying to find a software platform that can deliver both CRM huge database of contacts that need to be filtered to suite certain campaign parameters. as well as have the ability to monitor through tracking links, campaigns on multiple affiliate sites.
Anyone's advise or direction in guidance would be absolutely welcome and appreciated.

I've been using HubSpot for a similar gig. It's a champ at handling contacts and filtering them for targeted campaigns. Plus, its tracking features are pretty good. It might just fit the bill for your affiliate site campaigns too. I also use a for each big project so everything is organized. I hope that helps you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Estou tendo um problema com os anúncios do Facebook. Recentemente, executei 1 campanha com 4 conjuntos e 4 anúncios (um anúncio em cada conjunto). Porém, quando publiquei a campanha dos conjuntos 1, 2, 3 eles desapareceram e só o conjunto 4 estava aparecendo, mesmo se eu for "editar" os demais conjuntos não aparecem. Não foi a primeira vez que isso aconteceu, não encontrei ninguém resolvendo esse problema. Você sabe o que poderia ser? - Desculpe qualquer erro, estou usando o google tradutor.
translates OK however this should be in a new thread -- It is really unrelated to this opening post and this thread ...

I'm having an issue with Facebook Ads. I recently ran 1 campaign with 4 sets and 4 ads (one ad in each set). However, when I published the campaign for sets 1, 2, 3 they disappeared and only set 4 was showing, even if I go to "edit" the other sets do not appear. It wasn't the first time this happened, I didn't find anyone solving this problem. Do you know what it could be? - Sorry for any mistakes, I'm using google translator.
Did you try to close and reload the page? Sounds like a database error from Facebook or a cached browser page. You should close the browsers close the browser application and restart it --make sure it is not a browser error Chrome does this a lot.

BTW
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
@Lucas Salles

banners
Back