The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate & ClickBank

In 2015 clickbank listed about 60 countries they had banned.
You probably live in one of those, very unfair for most I know.
There are ways around it but it's a bit risky as clickbank hold funds for 90 days, if you get caught out you can loose alot.

That is a deceptive practice and circumvention of the *rules* of affiliation
not in legalese: lying about who you are --don't do that --it will just end badly
Thank YOU :)
I am really passionate about Affiliate Email Marketing, it is just that I've got a lot of limitations in my country such as creating an account on ClickBank, link my bank account with PayPal, etc.
But thank you very much, I want this badly but also I want to do it right.

Dont lose hope and dont disperate .Maybe try make money online niche and you can work with jvzoo or warriorplus where you find tons of products .If not go to google and and type your niche + affiliate programs and maybe you find products in other networks .Good luck

Thank YOU :)
I am really passionate about Affiliate Email Marketing, it is just that I've got a lot of limitations in my country such as creating an account on ClickBank, link my bank account with PayPal, etc.
But thank you very much, I want this badly but also I want to do it right.

You may want to try digitstore24. It's more or less a Clickbank equivalent and they accept more countries.

Maybe Clickbank isn't taking affiliates from your country. You can check in Google for more information. You can try other networks like share a sale, Jvzoo, Flexoffers, or you can sign up for an individual affiliate program. The individual affiliate program gives more support than networks.

Wish you all the best!

You know you don't really need clickbank if it's email marketing you want to get involved with.
I am using JVZoo as a clickbank alternative and Payoneer instead of PayPal. Thank u for asking :)

But when it comes to Affiliate Marketing, having an email list and grow it isn't a better strategy for creating relationship, to share news and keep the your subscriber posted @Koenfastpages ?

MI
Back