The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

affialite marketer

AgentZee

affiliate
Hello everyone.
I'm just like everyone here trying to get tips and improve my affiliate marketing techniques. My goal is to consistently make enough money a month to pay my car bill ;) Once goal is reached I have more goals after that. I've been at it with a certain program for about a yr and it's starting to pick up traction, although slowly. I'm using Tumblr as my main source of traffic. Many hit's low conversions but like I said, it's slowly picking up. I hope to learn many techniques I see here. I know there are more ways to get quality traffic and I am here to pick up on those strategies. I don't want to limit myself to just one source of traffic.

Hello everyone.

Hello @AgentZee and welcome to the AffiliateFix!

I'm just like everyone here trying to get tips and improve my affiliate marketing techniques.....

I'm using Tumblr as my main source of traffic.......

I don't want to limit myself to just one source of traffic.

You've got things rolling, are you going to do any paid traffic? Either way, we've got a ton of great info on most any traffic source you're in to.

I highly recommend checking out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

MI
Back