The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Adworks media offer, what do I do?

So I want to run this non incentive offer from adworks which is an email submit $1.82 per lead. Question is how in the world do I go about it guys? Where do I put ads? Facebook? Or perhaps somewhere else? Do I need a landing page or could I just direct link to the offer page? Somebody please help!!!

I know I have mentioned at least a couple of times you need an intelligence service.

Also, have you spent any time looking at any of the past follow alongs here? I mean, c'mon, if I spent 1 day reading through threads on this forum I would know to use an intelligence service, I would know to use a landing page, and if using FB I would know to have my ads go to a dedicated FB page of my own for that offer and then send the traffic to my lander before going to the money page.

READ!

Question is how in the world do I go about it guys?

Look for the offer in an intelligence provider, look at what traffic sources are working, what landers are working, what creatives are working, etc. Then download the landers, have a developer clean them and modify them so they are not exact replicas, and start split testing creatives and landers.

Well I appreciate this advice. now when you say tracker you're talkin about something else besides the Facebook pixelv right? As far as an intelligent service you're the first person I've heard that from but it makes perfect sense entirely.

Tracking
Research and Intelligence

We have some trackers and intelligence platforms on our Discounts Page with great deals for you.

I use Voluum, Social Ad Scout, and the Adplexity products at the moment, but I am always testing others and we have several great trackers and intelligence services on the Discounts Page. I have tested all of them on the Discounts Page and can say you will be happy with any of them. There are more in the Resources area.

These two items are the lifeblood of your business and I am telling you to make it your dedicated goal to master the use of them. Do that, and your up and running with good earnings in the shortest time possible.

Last edited:
So what I'm doing now is just trying to promote ClickBank offers at the moment , I had half a mind to start doing the same clickbait videos like everybody else on YouTube they seem to be doing pretty well with that scam they're running

I don't know if anybody else has seen these but there's all these so-called experts basically saying all you have to do is go to a CPA Network select an offer make a landing page and run the Facebook ads and let the pixel collect data create a lookalike audience and voila

You need a payout that will exceed the ad cost as the ROI. Lots of people make money with Facebook ads.
Customer acquisition cost/Customer lifetime value --or the less tangible ROMI (return on marketing investment) matters too.
Simplified: It's just not a one-size-fits-all proposition.

MI
Back