The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Adwords Affiliate

mick7

Hi
I had some campaigns on google adwords that I was reffer direct link to the home page of the client.
now, most of the clients not allow this, so I understood that I should buy domains, build landing pages and from there to reffer to the client homepage.
My question is, how should I do this? what If my client has lots of product, what should I write in the landing page? should I buy several Domain for Each Client?

thanks
mick

1.What DO you mean? I didnt ask what is best, but how to do this? I have client with 100 products, what kind of landing page should I do?
2.can I put in same landing page some several different clients?

Short answer is break down the 100 products into themes and make a landing page for each theme. You might even create a landing page for each product and see which one works best. So for example, if your products are sodas of different brands, make a separate landing page for grape sodas, lemon-lime sodas, caffeine-free sodas, etc.

Goal of a landing page is to presell the product(s). And you must focus on the value of the product(s). That's hard to do with multiple products.

MI
Back