The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Advice Please

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
Dojo Master
I hope that I'm starting this thread in the right place. If not, please move to wherever it belongs, or delete and I will try again in a different category. Thanks.

I'm hoping you can help me from repeating a mistake. Last month, I won 500,000 free Safelister ads. I promoted a CB product that I was already signed up for, even though it wasn't ideal for that market. I figured (wrongly) that out of half a million people, it would appeal to someone. It didn't.

Now, I've won $75 worth of text and banner advertising from Safelister. I would rather use a CPA offer this time, to make the most of this gift. I'm only signed up with Cupid at the moment and was advised by my AM to wait until the first of the month to promote (I don't know why) and besides, this is not the right type of target for that product.

Any suggestions of CPAs/offers that would work best for this situation? I know that there are some in this awesome forum who have a lot of experience, so I'm eager to hear your suggestions, if any.

Thank-you tons!
Shirley (a.k.a. Shirlee)

Hello fellow Canadian, Eh!!

Well, personally I'm not familiar with sitelister. What type of demographic will the ads target? Start there and based on the demographic, look for a matching offer.....

Hello fellow Canadian, Eh!!

Hehe, I'm hearing Bob and Doug MacKenzie's theme song. :D You and I may be the only two in this forum who know how to get a mouse in a beer bottle.

Well, personally I'm not familiar with sitelister. What type of demographic will the ads target? Start there and based on the demographic, look for a matching offer.....

Sitelister is a free safelist, solo ads mostly. Apparently, the ads are spread across the 18 sites that they own or are in partnership with. I don't them all but I do know a few, I will check them all, thanks so much.

Something I hadn't thought of - with this ad method, there is no geotargeting, I cannot control which countries the ads and banners are seen in. I'm assuming that could be a big problem with a CPA offer. Do any of them let you advertise to any/every country from the same offer?

Yea it might be a problem since a lot of CPA offers will be country specific., however there are some offers which are world wide geo targeted.

Yea it might be a problem since a lot of CPA offers will be country specific., however there are some offers which are world wide geo targeted.

Thanks! I'm trying to contact my AMs to see if there are any global offers. Fingers crossed!

MI
Back