The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Advice needed. How to invite Affiliates?

CUJO_Eve

affiliate
Hello there,

I am struggling. Please be kind to advice how to find the right Affiliate participant?

Many thanks,
Eve

Last edited:
hello friend. I am glad that you have opened up to share the challenges that you are facing. I will say that t first step for you is to make sure that you are sure of the niche that you are working with. After that, you can be able to know the best networks for the niche. There are very many affiliate networks today and it may be difficult for you to select the best one when you lack the factors to compare the ones available. In case on any more help kindly reach me through the inbox.

Hello there,

I am struggling. Please be kind to advice how to find the right Affiliate participant?

Many thanks,
Eve

Hey CUJO Eve! I see that you need an advice and I'm willing to help. I just want to clarify first if you are looking for affiliates sign up with you or are you looking for a good affiliate company to partner with? Because if you're looking for a great affiliate company, then I can suggest you to try out registering at OfferDaddy. I've been promoting their offerwalls for quite some time now and the turnout is doing great!:D

Just send a message if you want to know more about this great company!

Hope I was able to help...:)

Hey CUJO Eve! I see that you need an advice and I'm willing to help. I just want to clarify first if you are looking for affiliates sign up with you or are you looking for a good affiliate company to partner with? Because if you're looking for a great affiliate company, then I can suggest you to try out registering at OfferDaddy. I've been promoting their offerwalls for quite some time now and the turnout is doing great!:D

Just send a message if you want to know more about this great company!

Hope I was able to help...:)
Hi There! Thank you for your reply! I will check them out!

You need an affiliate page with a lot more detail pointing out the benefits in promoting your product.

• setup a short welcome/introductory video above the fold.
  • frame the page as a product launch on a specified future date.
  • run an monthly affiliate contest awarding cash prizes for first, second and third place based on the highest number of sales.
  • run a one time only first to 100 sales, first to 50 sales and a first to 25 cash price at launch.

The great thing about this is you don't have to spend any of your money up front. You award the prices out of sales generated.

What kind of marketing budget do you have?

You need an affiliate page with a lot more detail pointing out the benefits in promoting your product.

• setup a short welcome/introductory video above the fold.
  • frame the page as a product launch on a specified future date.
  • run an monthly affiliate contest awarding cash prizes for first, second and third place based on the highest number of sales.
  • run a one time only first to 100 sales, first to 50 sales and a first to 25 cash price at launch.

The great thing about this is you don't have to spend any of your money up front. You award the prices out of sales generated.

What kind of marketing budget do you have?
wow! Thank you so much for your comment! Wouldn't it all workout without a page? If I would be looking only for the potential affiliates? you think its not a good idea?

wow! Thank you so much for your comment! Wouldn't it all workout without a page? If I would be looking only for the potential affiliates? you think its not a good idea?

You want a page only for them. You want to remove any hurdles that can in any way impede promoting your product and give they any incentives you can think of that will light a fire under their rear ends.

Example pages:
JV Page — Affiliate Traffic Masterclass
IMConversion- JV Invite
JV — Videlation
IC Computer Repair Toolkit- JV Invite

MI
Back