“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[ADVERY] agency | Dating Traffic & Offers

Advery

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
AffKit Ninja
Advery
Hello everyone! :affiliatefix:
Today we want to talk about ADVERY ad formats and discuss with you which ones are the best for the dating vertical.

We suppose you are familiar with it, but let’s refresh your knowledge.
  • Back offer is triggered when a user presses the ‘Back’ button in the browser, the page reloads and they see a new offer.
  • Second offer is triggered when a user goes through a pre-landing to a landing page, for example, by clicking the ‘Continue’ button, and then a new offer is opened for them in a new tab.
  • Web push is triggered when a user subscribes to push notifications, and then push notifications are sent to their device even if they are not browsing the internet (only for Android OS).
  • In-page push message is displayed directly on the website, there’s no need for a user to subscribe.
  • PWA (Progressive Web Application or Add to Home Screen) is a web application that can be ‘installed’ on the device. PWA is added to a user’s launcher, allowing it to be run like any other installed app.
  • Chat bar is displayed like a message from a bot (a girl, for instance), a user sends a reply message, the bot replies and proposes to visit your offer page.
  • Classic display banners in many sizes: 300x100, 300×250 etc.
Post_2.jpg

We have other ad formats as well. For more details please contact info@advery.com or leave your Skype id here and we'll contact you :)

We’re interested to hear about your experience using different formats, especially in the dating niche. Which are the most profitable for your campaigns?

I'm looking for CPC in-page push (USA, FR, GBR)
Do you have it? Could you pls write me in private messages here?
Hello, Youseef! Yes, we work with CPC and have a lot of dating offers, including in-page push ads. I've answered you, check messages :)

MI
Back