The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Advertisium [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a deposit and tested like 4 countries with bids up to $7 CPM and only had 10 views in one of them. After not getting replies to my emails I've asked a refund, but nothing. I will wait few days more and start a paypal dispute.

Made a deposit and tested like 4 countries with bids up to $7 CPM and only had 10 views in one of them. After not getting replies to my emails I've asked a refund, but nothing. I will wait few days more and start a paypal dispute.

Hi, what is your account, I will check what's going on.

I'm publisher and waiting two month more for payment

Hey there, add me on Skype so we can see what's wrong.

It seems I'm not entitled to a refund because they "do not allow refunds of such small amounts". LOL

You need a minimum $20 budget to start a campaign, so I made a $20 deposit and made a campaign. In the first few minutes I had 10 viewsand I spent 2 cents. After few days where I tried different bids and not a single more view I edited the campaign and changed thecountry. After approval, bid changes and not a single view this time I edited again the country... I've tested four countries, one of them has almoust 90M people so it's not a little country with a few thousands people.

After few days I sent them an email and asked for stats and tips and they didn't replied me. After few more days I sent a ticket asking how can I get a refund. In the meantime I saw you can also withdraw money and I tried to withdraw the money ($19.98) but I got an error message "The minimum amount to withdraw is $25". I've made another deposit of $6 and tried to withdraw $25, it worked and got the message: "It could take up to 7 days to receive the money".

All this happened between January 23 and February 13, so in more than two weeks I only had 10 views from testing 4 campaigns/countries.

Two words I hate in affliate marketing: "scam" and "best" so I will not say it's a scam. I didn't intended to post here but after seeing ahonder's post I thought "What if this is their business model?" - Get publishers to display your ads and don't pay them, get advertisers to make deposits and if you have traffic for their choosen countries ok, if not it's not your problem and you can keep THEIR MONEY because you "do not allow refunds of such small amounts". For a little company with maybe few employes it's I'm sure somewhat profitable if you find enough suckers.

Hey Luke how much money I must deposit to be able to withdraw them all, including the $25 I have now?

P.S. It's not about money (which by the way are MY MONEY, it's not like I was a publisher and you can say I sent you bot traffic so you have no reason to pay me, I sent you real money), everyday I'm loosing much more with bot traffic and testing campaigns, but I hate when it's taking advantage of me. If we let this happen without talking about it this companies will further do this and many more will lose.

I've also attached here a screenshot with the two deposits (Jan 23 and Feb 13) and the pending withdraw (Feb 13)

Attachments

• advertisium.jpg
    advertisium.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back