The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Advertisium [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you posted this on all forums, I'll have to quote our COO Dominic:
From day to day we had complaints, due to all the advertisers blocking out your zones from your buying of LQ bot traffic for dirt cheap and trying to sell it to us. We had to refund all the advertisers that have been mistakingly sent this traffic.

Therefore, your account has been permanently blocked and all funds have been removed.

Advertisium is currently looking for new advertisers!

We sell mobile and desktop pops from all GEOs and with various targeting options on a CPM basis.

We receive millions of daily impressions (pops) through our network.

We are currently bypassing AdBlock and other ad blockers.

We can target by OS, Category, Browser, Time, Carrier, Country. We've also got you covered with tracking parameters to better optimize your campaigns.

You can blacklist and whitelist zones as well.

Contact me for more information!

Email: luke@advertisium.com

Hey there guys,

We're currently in high need of US Mac traffic, specifically Safari browser. The CPM is currently $4.1
pimp.gif

If interested, add me on Skype or send me an email.

As a reminder, please do not submit sites that are higher than 1 000 000 on Alexa and sites that are not loading/full of ads, they won't be accepted.

Hello there! In case you didn't know, Advertisium has added a lot of new features for our advertisers in the past few weeks. I will list only some of them:
- Improved targeting and traffic detection
- Paxum and PayPal automatic deposits
- Time targeting
- Whitelist/Blacklist tool
- New browsers added
- New devices added
- New operating systems added

We didn't forget about our publishers as well. There have been networkwide CPM improvements; average global desktop CPM is now 0.7$, with USA averaging 4.1$. Not too shabby!
Also, if you haven't visited us for a while, we have changed our payout terms so you can now expect weekly payouts via PayPal or Paxum if your balance reaches 25$.

Advertisers Account Manager (Skype): live:dominic_1673 - Dominic
Publishers Account Manager (Skype): luke.advertisium - Luke

dmGdvuC.png

Winter Promotion for Advertisers: For every deposit over 500$ , we will add 10% more to your balance! This promotion is available from 12th Jan until 12th Feb. (PayPal, Paxum, Wire)

Winter Promotion for Publishers: We have increased your rev share up for 5% (80% now) during the time period of 12th Jan - 12th Feb!

Hello,
Passed 40 days from payment request and no one answering. Added skype but not accepting or answering...

Hey everybody, we have partnered with a couple more ad networks, giving us the 100% fill rate again!

The average CPM for remnant desktop traffic is now 0.4$ and for mobile 0.7$ :)

Have a great day

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back