The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official AdExtrem [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adextrem submitted a new resource:

AdExtrem - Adult Ad Network - HQ Traffic - Direct Publishers

Adextrem is an adult-only CPM Ad Network with targeted and increasingly exclusive inventory. Created to meet the media buying needs of two of the founders, Adextrem focused initially on capitalizing on premium inventories, tested and optimized internally by experts.
You will not find WW traffic at Adextrem (yet), we want to focus on target countries and we open as we go.

We work closely with each of our publishers, set a minimum target CPM and work daily to increase this CPM as weeks...

Read more about this resource...

Do not hesitate guys to ask questions in this Adextrem thread, we're here to guide you publishers, advertisers/mediabuyers. All comments are welcome!

AdExtrem will be attending the AW Conference 2019 in Barcelona!
As you probably already know, this is the affiliate marketing conference not to be missed!

Make sure to meet us to talk #traffic, #adult, #dating, #conversions, #monetization :)

Bookings:

Nicolas -> Nicolas
Cedric -> Cedric
Laetitia (Léti) -> adextrem.com

We are looking forward to seeing you,

The AdExtrem Team

be careful for this Network. they are scammer. my earning not paid and my account was banned when i request payout. and email not reply.

this picture was taken a day before my account banned.

IMG-20190608-023257.jpg

and also here some review about this site.

webmoney.famzn.com/scam-adnetwork-list/
forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/adextrem-online-advertising-network.2853956/

We are not perfect (who is?), but we are for sure not scammers, it's pretty impressive to have to justify ourselves vs a publisher who does not respect our ad network rules and comes to expose us in public as wrongdoers.

So your account and you know it has been banned because you arbitrate through a gateway domain name (no site on it), we require our publishers (according to our terms of use) to install our scripts on their website to ensure our advertisers consistent tracking and clear quality control. You have broken this rule, furthermore several advertisers have complained about the quality of your "traffic". In accordance with our terms, your account has been terminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back