The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

seangugerty

I made this video recently to cover some of the metrics of Image SEO, plus I made this infographic with the breakdown of proposed metrics.

I obtained my list from various sources, as well as first-hand field studies. Primarily I acquired a good bulk of the metrics from Mr. Rand Fishkin, Founder of MOZ during one of his White Board Fridays.

Take it from me, build up your brand and harden it by syndicating it onto any and every image platform and 2.0 that you can. Unlike other things like the words in an article, the more times an image shows up the better!

Mona-Lisa-Advanced-Image-Ranking-Factors-SEO.jpg

This Advanced Image SEO Mona Lisa Infographic was made using GIMP Photo Editor.

I hope the video provides you some value and perhaps helps you rank an image in some of you affiliates paydays! . Always welcome to receive feedback or suggestions thanks!

Image optimization helps to rank your images higher in Google images and gain more traffic from search engines and other external webpages.

Image Optimization involves delivering images with the smallest possible file size while maintaining visual quality. The fewer bytes per image, the faster the browser can download content on your user screen.

Image optimization is the process of delivering images with the smallest size without sacrificing quality.
Due to image optimization, the page load time of the website reduces and improve the performance

In image optimization firstly we need to compress the image file without actually getting blurred. Along with the image compressing we also need to look for keywords that image might resemble. This might help image rank in google images and drive traffic accordingly.

cwebp
libwebp5/xenial,now 0.4.4-1 amd64 [installed,automatic]
Lossy compression of digital photographic images.
Ubuntu Manpage: cwebp - compress an image file to a WebP file
There is a nice Debian/Ubuntu apt for the Google webp image compression (if you know how to use it).

for 18
libwebp-dev/bionic 0.6.1-2 amd64

libwebp6/bionic,now 0.6.1-2 amd64 [installed]

libwebpdemux2/bionic,now 0.6.1-2 amd64 [installed]

libwebpmux3/bionic,now 0.6.1-2 amd64 [installed]

Last edited:
MI
Back