The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adult offers

Hello! ProfitSocial, smartlink platform from direct advertiser have a lot of adult offers with best eCPMs for tier 1! Please text to our manager in Skype live:.cid.6051636583a41b6f or just Sign Up
Hi, i texted her on Skype for some question before signing up

Looking for some adult offers that works good with Snapchat traffic (tier 1) , related with premium content better
Did you try CrakRevenue? They are a popular CPA network with tons of offers that do well with such traffic.

We have the perfect offer in mind! ;)

We have a great Tier-1 SOI offer we can get you started with to test at CrakRevenue.

Don't hesitate to create an account with us if you haven't already. You're welcome to PM us the email you signed up with and we'll hook you up!

All the best,
The CrakRevenue Team

Looking for some adult offers that works good with Snapchat traffic (tier 1) , related with premium content better

Are you going to do paid ads on Snap or do you have snap accounts with lots of followers?

I'm interested in testing out Snapchat for adult offers as well.

I do hope it will work out, but for such offers it's much better to use something like you know adult media buys traffic for anything possible out there entirely anyway. I do hope it will be much better really with that matter. I earned a lot that way.

hi! not sure about the offers, but we have adult traffic. Once needed ping us :)
logo-affiliatefix.png

Hi, I have an adult offer which is looking for to convert traffic. You can direct it to our site and receive the commissions from each sale.

Let's connect on skype, and discuss it further.

Cc submit (pps).......
I suggest starting with some easier flows to try on snapchat traffic.
There were some snap offers going around with high daily conversion amounts 1.5-2 years ago.
They had an easier flow and conversion rate was pretty high.
So your epc would be pretty satisfying.

Last edited:
I have a business doing discounted sub-contracted paralegal hours for attorneys. We find clients to hire the attorneys and then do the paralegal work. We have a set of Entertainment Law Attorneys in Las Vegas, NV and a group of paralegals to do the work. If you can think up a way to find people who need an Entertainment Law Attorney to click your affiliate link, maybe our program might work for you. Checkout my profile for more, but it is Apex Law Service.

banners
Back