The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Adult Media Buy - Testing with my new App on JuicyAds!

damnsmiley

Alright everyone, this is my first time of doing a case study here. So let's see how it goes!

I have just created a simple banner ad and went ahead to purchase a $7 bucks per week spot on juicy ads market place. This is an individual buy though not RON.

I know the traffic will be less but I want to see if I can actually get some click throughs. I am using a landing page/image app I created (still beta testing)

Offer: Get Flirting (dating - Clean landing page)
Payout: $3.7
Banner Spot Buy: $7.00 for 1 week.
Tracking With: Network SUB-ID
How many Banners: 1

Alright I will update this page to see what goes. :cool:

Sounds good man, $7 is a very low spend so dont expect much....does the site have much US traffic?
Whats the estimated CTR?

Alright so I just checked my stats now and I think my banners are doing great. The first spot buy I made was for $7 and it doesn't have enough US traffic I will have to pause it today for some tracking reasons so that I can be able to know what is doing best. I decided to buy another spot with a different website which has over 80% US traffic unlike the $7 bucks one that has just 11% US traffic.

I had to make that change after talking to my Account Manager at JA (JuicyAds). By the way I had to do a different banner as well.

So yesterday stats:
First Banner On the $7 Buy:

1,482 Impressions = 5 Clicks (Raw) 4 Clicks (Unique) = CTR 0.34%

Banner 2 On The 80% US traffic Buy (Cost $63.83):

10,615 Impressions = 54 Clicks (Raw) 44 Clicks (Unique) = CTR 0.51%

------------------------------------------TODAY's STATS:

First Banner:

4,976 Impressions = 23 Clicks (Raw) 19 Clicks (Unique) = CTR 0.46%

Second Banner:

10.860 Impressions = 69 Clicks (Raw) 42 Clicks (Unique) = CTR 0.64%

===============================

Alright that's it for the stats and yesterday got 18 clicks to offer and no conversion and today about 8 clicks to offer and no conversions yet. So I think i will have to make some changes in my landing page then try a new spot direct linking to see what gives me conversions.

For now I think I am a little happy that my banners are doing ok. I just have to do some tracking though. So stay tuned, more updates coming your way!

Yes using a landing and dating offers. But I am going to fix a few things in the lander to see what happens. Then I am after which I am going to try out direct linking to see what works out best. But for now I think i am going to try out different landers.

Sounds good, its very hard to make lots of money with small budgets just like anything else....however its very possible! Whats your latest stats?

I may be wrong here so feel free to jump in and correct me but is it even worth trying out direct linking to see which works better? By doing so I think you will restrict what you can do with the campaign.

If you keep testing and tweaking the landing page you will find a winner eventually.

Either way, thank you for the case study, keep us posted on how you get on :)

Is this the same app your are now running on other site you showed me?

Any further stats?

yes the same app. Juicy ads traffic is not what i was expecting right now im on exoclicks RON, better conversions i will post a case study soon anyway!

MI
Back