The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Niceb00y

affiliate
I was just promoting some dating offer and found out that my landing page was taken offline because they thought there was some nudity where in fact wasn't really, just some female in underwear. Do you know any landing page builders which I can use for more adult kind of dating offers?

Thank you, I looked into PureLander and it's looking great, but then I watched your video how to host pages on AWS and it's looking like a little step to take to make it happen. Maybe I will take time and try to set it up anyway.....

By who? the host?
Yes, by Carrd landing page builder,
Screenshot 2021-11-23 at 14.52.58.png

Thank you, I looked into PureLander and it's looking great, but then I watched your video how to host pages on AWS and it's looking like a little step to take to make it happen. Maybe I will take time and try to set it up anyway.....
There's a new one that was made by the admin recently, if you want to check it (about hosting with AWS)

- Samira

word to the wise:
open the terms of service and use the find function in your browser!
find=>
prohibited
adult
sex
explicit

check first next time ;)

There are a lot of prudes and hypocrites out there when dealing with any mature over 18 content.

Wh
WHy would you need to host pages on AWS?

Why AWS?

banners
Back