The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

adult affiliate

chervenkov

Good afternoon.

I start my first site sex-739.com before a few months. In the beginning made only mass embed from other sites but now upload manually originally content.

if you were in my position what would you do / improved to start make money.

P.S. i use AVS Script and Crakrevenue Ad Network. Ads are slutroulette and punishtube.

Hello and welcome!
Nowadays many users visit from mobile gadgets. Check your stats, if that's true for your site as well, you may earn on them. If interested, ping me for a great solution, I'd be glad to help (Russian-speaking support included ;))

How much $ are you making now a day? how many unique visitors do you have daily, and how much imprs and what are your top 5 best geo's?

Adultie, I register here because of you :) Nice to meet you.
Answers to your questions:
1. 0 $
2 and 3 - I really don't know how to check this. I have an webmaster who helps me with this stuff but he stops answer my mails and his mobile is off so I don't have a connection with him. We have a deal - I invest in this and make the uploads and he makes the site and the SEO. But now i will learn to everything from 0.

Ah oké, nice to hear my story inspires you :)
Well as first, if he doesnt reply back your mails and his phone is off, get rid of him ;)

The SEO job he should be doing, has not be done so good...
2017-01-16_1419.png

Keyword are not so important anymore, description and that kind of things are more important.
Also i would suggest using Google Analytics, and uploading a sitemap to Bing/Google and others (i think he has not done that).

And why use crakrevenue, if you site has just started i would suggest using a other advertisement partner to get some more revenue out of your site fast.

banners
Back