The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review AdsXposed Review and Walkthrough + Bonus!

I've had an overall bad experience with Mobile Ad Scout, & I'm now waiting to get a refund from my card company. I'm complete newbie and really don't have a strategy to employ anyways right now, as I'm still learning. But I'd love to check out your software and see if it holds up to what I'm expecting based on the reviews I've seen on here. I'm leaning towards my initial strategy will involve marketing either antivirus, sweepstakes, or game ads, something to do with PopAds and mobile only, branching into other countries for a cheap lead source. Figure that's the best way for me to learn as I grow here.

I've had an overall bad experience with Mobile Ad Scout, & I'm now waiting to get a refund from my card company. I'm complete newbie and really don't have a strategy to employ anyways right now, as I'm still learning. But I'd love to check out your software and see if it holds up to what I'm expecting based on the reviews I've seen on here. I'm leaning towards my initial strategy will involve marketing either antivirus, sweepstakes, or game ads, something to do with PopAds and mobile only, branching into other countries for a cheap lead source. Figure that's the best way for me to learn as I grow here.

Would be great to have you on board! Make sure to use the link in my sig to get your AffiliateFix discount.

Looks awesome!!
the minute ill have more funds im getting this:)

I do have one question about spy tools in general- many tools around, is it be possible to profit if everybody uses tools like that? I mean,it looks easier with this tool(im sure it takes more than spy tool to profit thou,but one step at a time...), and it must be super competitive.. how can a really new affiliates feel not like a small fish around? if im using spy tool,im guessing most affiliates use a spy tool as well..so it feels like everybody take one step forward and we are still in the same place.hope i made sence with the questiono_O

Looks awesome!!
the minute ill have more funds im getting this:)

I do have one question about spy tools in general- many tools around, is it be possible to profit if everybody uses tools like that? I mean,it looks easier with this tool(im sure it takes more than spy tool to profit thou,but one step at a time...), and it must be super competitive.. how can a really new affiliates feel not like a small fish around? if im using spy tool,im guessing most affiliates use a spy tool as well..so it feels like everybody take one step forward and we are still in the same place.hope i made sence with the questiono_O

Using a spy tool isn't always about just ripping a whole campaign, from start to finish. A lot of affiliates simply use it to see what's working right now, use the ads as inspirations / a base for them to then build and optimize upon. It's not a case of always just being able to rip a profitable campaign straight up; just some inspiration.

Using a spy tool isn't always about just ripping a whole campaign, from start to finish. A lot of affiliates simply use it to see what's working right now, use the ads as inspirations / a base for them to then build and optimize upon. It's not a case of always just being able to rip a profitable campaign straight up; just some inspiration.

Thank you for your reply:)
ill dive into it pretty soon!

banners
Back