The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Discount ADSXPOSED Discount Coupon.

Hey @AdsXposed, I have a question, I didn't see this is the review video, will this tool also provide the actual offer being ran or just the landing page? And what about offers that are direct linked?

Are there plans to add more networks (50onRed, etc)

Hey @AdsXposed, I have a question, I didn't see this is the review video, will this tool also provide the actual offer being ran or just the landing page? And what about offers that are direct linked?

Are there plans to add more networks (50onRed, etc)

Hi,

We are mainly based on collecting landing pages; however we do have a heuristic algorithm that tries to extract the offer link from the landing pages that we do scrape.

We have some direct offers in our database from where people didn't use landers, but the vast majority of profitable affiliates these days use landers; and therefore that makes us the majority of our ad database.

Thanks! Are there plans to add more networks (50onRed, etc) @AdsXposed

We do have plans to add more networks. We're still working on getting JuicyAds live (we get a lot of requests for more Adult ads, but we don't want to launch until we have it 100% solid). After this we will move on to other networks, although I can't give an exact timeframe on when X network will be integrated.

Also if you need help with the tool, Adsxposed, especially the product owner Jake, delivers some of the highest quality support I've ever experienced. I'm SOOO impressed.

Thank you!

Also if you need help with the tool, Adsxposed, especially the product owner Jake, delivers some of the highest quality support I've ever experienced. I'm SOOO impressed.

Thank you!
Yup...it's a MUST use tool!

I've been using this tool and I just wanted say how helpful it is. I definitely love the adult filter, and I love how you can filter between different traffic sources and countries. It has a very clean layout that's easy to navigate, and the support was quick to answer the questions I had. Good job @AdsXposed, keep up the great work!

Portugal has been added after several members asked for it! Now go make some money! :)
I have purchased membership just few minutes back please check my ticket

[#SOX-133161] 03/25/16, 01:47 PM

Requesting for refund

* no bing
* Pakistan, Philippines is missing
i didnt notice and just hit purchase :D

Help to refund the payment

thnx

I have purchased membership just few minutes back please check my ticket

[#SOX-133161] 03/25/16, 01:47 PM

Requesting for refund

* no bing
* Pakistan, Philippines is missing
i didnt notice and just hit purchase :D

Help to refund the payment

thnx

No problem, we'll refund you :)

I'd just like to thank all AffiliateFix members still subscribed! A lot of you are still subscribed after signing up months ago now; using the tool on a daily basis!

Also, keep it quiet but we have some exciting updates coming in the next month or so!

We just hired an extra moderator for the ads (we manually approve and categorize every ad!). This mean that you guys will get to see the ads even sooner after we discover them!

banners
Back