The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Discount ADSXPOSED Discount Coupon.

Jake(@AdsXposed) was kind enough to give me a review of his spy tool - AdsXposed.

Here is my honest review of AdsXposed

This a quite new tool on the market and I was impressed by the amount the data it already on there.
TBH I didn't expect that much data to be present on a newer tool like this one.

What I liked:
1. Covers all major pop traffic sources(PopAds, ZP, Exo, PopCash, AdCash, and Propeller) and has very nice user interface.
2. Allows your to sort landers by number of days seen, times seen and as well last seen.
3. The data is very organized in verticals (like Sweeps, AV, gambling, adult, etc), country, OS, Networks, etc so its very easy to drill down into what your looking and not having to waste time going through all the landers.
4. It provides the exact traffic source breakdown and the number of times seen.
5. One of the best features of this tools is it allows you to see the exact placements where the lander was spotted which is huge advantage and no need to waste $$ on running RON campaigns when you can see exactly where the lander has been spotted many times over and over again.
6. It allow to see landers by offer domain which useful when you want to see what others are using to promote a particular offer.
7. Another feature I liked was the Monitoring which basically allows you to setup monitor for affiliates domain and keep track of new LPs as soon as they're scrapped by the tool.
8. One click download for landing pages.
9. Jake provides amazing support and responds very quickly on AffiliateFix as well as skype
10. Last but not the least, the data is updated frequently which is one of the main things I look at when choosing a spy tool.

Some of things I didn't like:
1. Canada was not present (like Jake said it will added soon and btw AU has added at time of writing this!)
2. It doesn't allow you to see landing pages by affiliates domain and doesn't show other landing pages running on the same domain. This is the only feature I left lacking in the spy tool as most spy tools have this feature.

EDIT: My bad you can see the landing pages on the same domain but you have to type the domain name without the http

Overall, AdsXposed is great tool and big competitor for other tools like Mobile Ad Scout and AdPlexity.
I would recommend AdXposed to all affiliates it promoting Mobile CPA offers on Pop traffic sources.
The two features that really stand out to me is the ability to see exact placements where the lander and monitoring for affiliate domains to see what my competitors are upto.

Last edited:
It doesn't allow you to see landing pages by affiliates domain and doesn't show other landing pages running on the same domain. This is the only feature I left lacking in the spy tool as most spy tools have this feature.

If you enter the domain name of the landing page you found like this www.domainname.com (without the http://) on the advertisers tab, you'll find every landing pages the affiliate uses with the filter you choose. Leave all blank and you'll find everything.

My review of AdsXposed

I'm quite new to mobile aff marketing, but of that I've seen up to this day this service beats WRW. It is way more intuitive, search results are more appropriate and you can even download different language versions of LPs if available within one click.

I totally recommend this service especially to mobile beginners to gather some ideas what's working on mobile.

Hi Adsxposed,

May I know what are the difference between Adsxposed and Adplexity?

I usually try and refrain from comparing directly with competitors, I prefer the customers to make their decisions themselves.

That said; I hit up a customer who I knew came from Adplexity. His reply was:

AdsXposed finds much better popups. AdPlexity gets cloaked too often but they do have native ads. For popups Adxposed is the best though.

PS: If anybody is in Vegas at ASW this weekend and wants a quick chat, hit me up.

We had several people request a way to remove Adult ads from their feed, so we've implemented a simple filter you can select if you don't want to browse Adult ads.

u9zvkp4-.png

Last edited:
AdsXposed looks awesome. I recently started doing CPA offers and is making decent amount of money. Now to scale up I need to find more offers and most importantly relevant traffic.

All guides I read point me to spying tools to find competitor's campaigns. To be honest I have never used a spying tool before. Is competition spying really effective? Will it offer all the data I need to get started on my own campaigns?

I would really appreciate if you could offer me a free/cheap trial of AdsXposed for a short time just to get an idea of the service.

AdsXposed looks awesome. I recently started doing CPA offers and is making decent amount of money. Now to scale up I need to find more offers and most importantly relevant traffic.

All guides I read point me to spying tools to find competitor's campaigns. To be honest I have never used a spying tool before. Is competition spying really effective? Will it offer all the data I need to get started on my own campaigns?

I would really appreciate if you could offer me a free/cheap trial of AdsXposed for a short time just to get an idea of the service.

PM'ed :).

MI
Back