The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Discount ADSXPOSED Discount Coupon.

Interesting. Anyone used it till now? A review from a customer would be nice. I didn't see any video, not even on their website. This would be more useful than a list of features

This doesn't show banner ads, right? Looks like it's only for pop and redirect

Last edited:
Yep, a real customer review would be appreciated. I would like to see the list of ad-networks and countries available!

I got a review copy from Jake. I'll try it and come back with a review soon.

We got to talk on skype and he seems like a nice guy

Last edited:
Hi guys,

First, sorry about the slow response here. I wasn't aware this thread was posted until just now.

Secondly, apologies for the support / contact link on the landing page not working, slight overlook on our part. Fixed now with our email address until we address this issue entirely (ASAP). We have staff available in multiple timezones, so can usually answer your support questions in a very timely manner!

We launched around 2 months ago, as we saw a gap in the market for a good mobile popup/redirect spy tool; we felt that none of the current offerings were up to the required standard. The reason we're not showing on many google searches yet is simply because we're so new.

In the past 2 months, we've had nothing but positive feedback, and have had over 200 unique people sign up and try out the tool, telling us that it's the best on the market. I'll make sure to get some of our real customers to come over here and let you know that we're the real deal, and will post some of the feedback that already we've received in this thread later also.

If you're still on the fence, and sign up and don't like what you see. Just let me know the same day and I'll make sure you get refunded straight away; but I'm sure you'll be impressed by the tool.

AdsXposed is fully legit guys, no company nor software would EVER get an exclusive partnership or discount with AffiliateFix. Everything on the discount page is tried and tested by me personally.

AdsXposed is fully legit guys, no company nor software would EVER get an exclusive partnership or discount with AffiliateFix. Everything on the discount page is tried and tested by me personally.

Thanks Oliver. This is simply a new tool, so we overlooked linking the support page from the LP. We're available for support via Skype or Email for all subscribers though. We're certainly legit and not a scam in anyway (check out the reviews below).

Hi @AdsXposed, could you tell us what traffic networks are available in AdsXposed?

Sure thing, we support most of the major networks/geos. Let us know if there's something you want and don't see and we'll add it to the todo list :). The countries and networks we currently spy on are:

Networks:
Popads, Adcash, Zeropark, Popcash, PropellerAds, Exoclick. We are also adding JuicyAds in the near future.

Countries:
USA, France, Brazil, Spain, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, India, Netherlands, Russia, Norway, Vietnam, Finland, Sweden, Indonesia.

We're adding a few new countries weekly currently too. So let me know if you want one prioritizing.

Yep, a real customer review would be appreciated. I would like to see the list of ad-networks and countries available!

We have some legit testimonials on our home page, and I'm also going to paste our most recent reviews (not hand-picked ;)) from a different private forum that we launched on. I'll reach out to some members and see if any of them have accounts here they can post reviews on too.

Signed up for the 2 days trial and I'm really impressed, found some great landing pages
smile.png
Franz is very helpful, responds super-fast on Skype, and is really interested in your feedback. Well-worth the money and it's only going to get better as more countries are added

So i logged in and VOILA , tons of landers just waiting there for me , all of them perfectly configured for mobile.Though i don't do mobile for now , I can safely say that 80% of the landing pages in the website are top converting ones because i felt the urge to click most of them.It offers a simple preview option of the landers and also a download button to safely get all the landing pages to your computer.The categories option work perfectly and you can easily get landers for your desired category such as Antivirus,Sweepstakes etc.

Final Review : Best tool to put your hands on if you are doing mobile marketing or Popups etc .. A minor disappointment is that few of the landing pages have the same designs with minor adjustments , but that just makes you realize that the type of landing page is really working out . So All the best , hoping to use your tool in the future when i get a bit of experience with mobile marketing.If anyone is doing mobile marketing and having a hard time , just sign up for this ,its very very much worth the money.

Rating : 4.8/5

This thing is a steal and well worth it guys. I just downloaded over 20 mobile landers that I am going to improve upon and test out. Before I had to do manual spying or use the 3 day trial from WRW and that took me forever. This saved me a bunch of time from going around and trying to scrape whatever I could find. Others are contacting Franz for a 2 day trial so I suggest you guys do the same and test it out. Hope this review has helped someone who was hesitant to try out.

To ease your minds, I'll also give the next 3 reputable members who ask a free review for a few days, providing they're willing to post an honest review on this thread. Drop a message here to claim them.

Last edited:
Well, 2 day trial or $49/first month definitely were some good offers, too bad they're gone.

I don't know what you consider reputable members, I would like to test it, but I'm disappointed to see Australia isn't on your list.

Anyway, considering Mobile Ad Scout seem to not respond to support requests and can't cancel an account there, when I'll have money I'll try your service instead. So you're 1st in the queue :)

Well, 2 day trial or $49/first month definitely were some good offers, too bad they're gone.

I don't know what you consider reputable members, I would like to test it, but I'm disappointed to see Australia isn't on your list.

Anyway, considering Mobile Ad Scout seem to not respond to support requests and can't cancel an account there, when I'll have money I'll try your service instead. So you're 1st in the queue :)

I'm afraid we had offers for beta users that we simply can't offer anymore. I'm sure if you're in the industry then you know how many people have pre-paid cards etc, it's just too easy to abuse. I know affiliates with over 20 prepaid cards sat on their desk right now. What I'm willing to do is refund people who aren't happy with the tool if they message me right after signup though; although from the feedback we've been receiving - this won't be required I'm sure :).

The offer we have here at AffiliateFix is recurring though, 15% off every single month. We're the cheapest (and best) out of all the spy tools.

On the more positive note, I'll PM you right now. You can have a review for sure, as long as you're honest in your review :).

Last edited:
Networks:
Popads, Adcash, Zeropark, Popcash, PropellerAds, Exoclick. We are also adding JuicyAds in the near future.

Countries:
USA, France, Brazil, Spain, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, India, Netherlands, Russia, Norway, Vietnam, Finland, Sweden, Indonesia.

This seems really good. My Mobile Ad Scout renewal is due in 3 weeks, but like I said on another post I'm not 100% satisfied with it. That 15% off discount looks tempting. There's no trial version, even for 24 hours?

Hey guys,

We just made some improvements to our sysem:

• Increased scraping speed / efficiency with new methods and improvements. We now find more landers per day for you guys to spy on!
  • For certain networks (Propeller to begin with), we now let you export the exact Zone ID's for the publishers that a popup was found on.
  • We have more geo's being added to the tool very shortly. We're almost at 20 different geo's now!

We have some reviews that should be getting posted by forum members shortly, who are all very satisfied with the tool.

Hello AdsXposed,

Is it possible to have a sneak peek of the software application?

Geos I would to see: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE etc... all middle eastern countries.

Thanks in advance, feel free to pm me.

Guys,

I have tried AdsXposed for the past 3 days and after the first couple of hours, I was like :

cdj4j5L.jpg

After using it for 3 days, testing it, working on new campaigns, looking at all the options and even finding my own landing pages on the network (what), I was still :

Vt3g2tT.jpg

Let me specify that I’m subscribed to Mobile Ad Scout and What Runs Where and been using both tools almost daily. AdsXposed is simply amazing. Those guys created a tool tailored for affiliate members. You just have to look at the categories to exactly see what I mean :

oT8459r.jpg

You can target a good amount of countries, not all of them for now. This is the list of countries you can find landing pages on :

kfQ1TCm.jpg

Now prepare to get your mind blown. AdsXposed gives a lot of information about landing pages. You get the countries the landers are targeting, the traffic sources used on them (with a nice graphic like this):

87rEmR1.jpg

but you also get all the offers this landing page is using or split testing. Now (as if this was not enough), you can see all landers for a particular offer. Optimizing and finding new angles has never been so easy. There’s an option to rip and download landers. I prefer building my own, but when I see a cool effect or a cool jquery script, it can’t hurt my work.

There’s also the option of bookmarking landers and monitoring a competitor’s domains. All of this on a well designed and professional interface. Not to badmouth Mobile Ad Scout, but they really gotta step up their game if they wanna keep their customers. I canceled my subscription yesterday and switched to AdsXposed. What Run Where is still excellent for banners search, but if you’re looking for powerful pop up/redirect mobile spy tool, AdsXposed is the tool you need. You can’t go wrong with that AffiliateFix 15% discount.

Jake (@AdsXposed) is there to answer any questions about the tool, but if you want more feedback from a none AdsXposed affiliated member, I’m here to give you all the information I have.

Cheers!

Well, here's my honest review of AdsXposed.

I've been lucky enough to get a trial account from Jake @AdsXposed and honestly, this came at the best moment possible, since I'm about to start my 1st mobile campaign and I wanted to do some spying before I launch.

What can I say, I didn't expect a spy tool to be so powerful and useful. Previously I've used WRW's 3-day trial and all I can say is that for mobile affiliate marketers, I find AdsXposed to be 10 times more useful than WRW and here's why, briefly: WRW has at least 95% branded ads, from huge brands like toyota, audi, facebook and whatever you can imagine. To find some banners used by affiliate for mobile campaigns, you need to dig very deep through that listing of branded ads. I won't get into more details about WRW because this is not a review for their service, but I wasn't happy at all with them.

Well, with AdsXposed, in the 1st hour of using it I found almost all the landers and offers I found in WRW in 3 days. I guess this thing alone says enough about the comparison between them :)

I think what I liked most from AdsXposed was the simplicity to use and effectiveness, if I may say so. When I use such tool, I expect to get the info I need within the shortest period of time. And this tool seems to do exactly just that.

Now, here are some things I like and I don't like about it (as I said, this will be an honest review and yeah, there's one thing that I don't like about it, but it's not a deal breaker and they plan on adding this shortly):

What I like:
  • as I said previously, very easy to use and intuitive
  • lots of ways to find top landers/offers. You can either search for top landers by number of days seen, you can search the advertiser lander in the "Offers" page and you'll get a list with all the affiliates promoting it, you can then check all the offers/popup offers ran on a certain publisher/site.
  • reports Zone ID for propeller. this can be great if you use it as traffic source
  • crawls the sites for offers pretty often. Now sure what's their crawl rate and how many sites crawl per day, but I was checking the stats of a newly launched lander in a competitive category/country and in one day it was reporting about 2000 times seen and the stats were updating every few minutes.
  • the support is great. Jake is pretty much always online on skype and he always replied quickly to my questions (and I wasn't even a paying customer, I was running a trial account. I imagine he treats the customers even better)
  • I found lots of offers which I couldn't find on WRW. Now, one might say that it's because WRW shows only display campaigns, AdsXposed only pop. Well, not sure if this is a good excuse. All the top campaigns are pretty much scaled on both types of traffic.
  • It's easy to see which traffic networks are mostly used for a certain type of campaign.
What I didn't like:
  • There's just one big fat thing I don't like. They don't have Australia yet :mad: (Jake said it's on their next to-do list and they'll add it shortly. I wonder why they skipped it, it's a top GEO in most networks' top lists). Anyway, good to know it will be added in the near future, but I'm a bit said I couldn't spy on AU offers in my trial :)
That's pretty much all I have to say about their tool. I highly recommend it, especially for beginners, the amount of stats and info about top offers and campaigns can give you a huge competitive advantage over others that blindly start a campaign.

PS: I don't want to trash WRW too bad, it's just that I consider it to be useful for big branding companies, media buyers, but not affiliate marketers who want to spy on other affiliate marketers.

There's just one big fat thing I don't like. They don't have Australia yet :mad: (Jake said it's on their next to-do list and they'll add it shortly. I wonder why they skipped it, it's a top GEO in most networks' top lists).
I'm still waiting for Canada! I have no worries it will be available soon. This tool is really awesome.

MI
Back