The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Adsense!

Adsense is still the best and easiest way to make money online. What you only need is to post blogs and incorporate ads on it.

Many websites use AdSense to monetize their content; it is the most popular advertising network. AdSense has been particularly important for delivering advertising revenue to small websites that do not have the resources for developing advertising sales programs and sales people. To fill a website with advertisements that are relevant to the topics discussed, webmasters implement a brief script on the websites' pages. Websites that are content-rich have been very successful with this advertising program, as noted in a number of publisher case studies on the AdSense website.

I've dabbled with micro niche sites and youtube. Hardly made anything with my micro niche site I'm lucky if I get 2-3 clicks a month and that has 1,600 usa searches a month.

Might be poor keyword choice or my ad layout just can't seem to get it converting.

I made more on youtube and have a few videos upload and monetised. I was making around 40 bucks a month but my main video that had 200k of views just had the adsense disabled on it due to a complaint.

Just trying to get find another to replace it at the moment but no luck so far.

Still adsense is most easiest way to make money from online... don't forget where there is a will there is a way.... best of luck bro...

Hi K,

I used to run 20 authority niche sites, 10 were finance/money related niches and the rest were various niches but each site had more than 500 articles. I built them from scratch in 2009 and brought me 4 digits income every month before I got banned on Dec 2011 with the most stupid excuse I've ever heard :

Hello,

After reviewing our records, we've determined that your AdSense account poses a risk of generating invalid activity. Because we have a responsibility to protect our AdWords advertisers from inflated costs due to invalid activity, we've found it necessary to disable your AdSense account. Your outstanding balance and Google's share of the revenue will both be fully refunded back to the affected advertisers.

Please understand that we need to take such steps to maintain the effectiveness of Google's advertising system, particularly the advertiser-publisher relationship. We understand the inconvenience that this may cause you, and we thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

If you have any questions or concerns about the actions we've taken, how you can appeal this decision, or invalid activity in general, you can find more information by visiting google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=57153

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

Well, apparently I was just one of the unlucky people across the globe who got mass banned by the AdSense Team in 2011. Google is definitely cruel and . . . evil :)

Hi K,

I used to run 20 authority niche sites, 10 were finance/money related niches and the rest were various niches but each site had more than 500 articles. I built them from scratch in 2009 and brought me 4 digits income every month before I got banned on Dec 2011 with the most stupid excuse I've ever heard :

Well, apparently I was just one of the unlucky people across the globe who got mass banned by the AdSense Team in 2011. Google is definitely cruel and . . . evil :)
Damn that sucks!

Did you hold onto the site? are they still ranking high -- I'm sure you could monetize them with CPA?

Unfortunately NO. One month before I got banned all those site got 100+ penalty, all traffic from Google vanished in one night but still hold strong in Yahoo, Bing and others. They never recovered from Google until I sold them altogether last month. Never trust Google again since then :)

I am planning to start with this adsense thing again.
I get decent amount from adsense before the panda.
Is anyone doing good with them in 2013?

I run a couple of authority type tech blogs and at their peak both sites were generating around $200 a month for me, but then panda and penguin penalised me and ruined my traffic. I've been steadily trying to build up traffic ever since.

banners
Back